SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting solution to the problem of this figure lacking a hand designed to hold surikens.

5A8EB32B-E5B2-4BF6-8C61-2C531C569769.jpeg

This wait is killing me. Mine was shipped from HK on November 19th, and arrived in LA on November 25th. It is apparently still just sitting with the USPS in LA.

This wait is killing me. Mine was shipped from HK on November 19th, and arrived in LA on November 25th. It is apparently still just sitting with the USPS in LA.
it's crazy, I've had items comes from overseas with standard shipping and arrive in the US within a week, but then take like 2-3 weeks to get from whatever US international airport to my house.

Last edited:
Received mine today, but the undersuit was unstitched at the left shoulder and missing a piece of the armor. Emailed Giantoy about a replacement. Really bummed since I’ve been looking forward to this thing all year.

damn wth that sucks! A few of his armor pieces were loose but thankfully they were inside the box for me.

I’m sure you’ve double checked both the box and shipper?

Received mine today, but the undersuit was unstitched at the left shoulder and missing a piece of the armor. Emailed Giantoy about a replacement. Really bummed since I’ve been looking forward to this thing all year.
Man, that totally sucks. Hopefully they can get you all sorted out ASAP.

Alatar, that's a rad Red Hood custom.

damn wth that sucks! A few of his armor pieces were loose but thankfully they were inside the box for me.

I’m sure you’ve double checked both the box and shipper?
I did. Dumped the whole thing out but it wasn’t there. I did have some loose ones floating around but was still missing one.

I got mine today, and just wow. I've had a couple a beers, but still, this guy is just IT. Even the battery installation and device use is easy and intuitive. I had two pieces of armor floating in the box, but they were easy to reattach. I'll try to get some pics and more 5houghts up tomorrow. But, yeah, buy this figure. ******* great.

Man, that totally sucks. Hopefully they can get you all sorted out ASAP.

Alatar, that's a rad Red Hood custom.

Most definitely. It's not mine unfortunately, I found the pic posted on One Sixth Republic.

More pics from FB. Another great RH figure. I like the addition of the hood for Robin. Maybe before long Jaxon, Lucky, and others will make a custom hooded cape available for the Soosoo Robin...

a7nhd4dqkf381 (1).jpg

mqyck3dqkf381.jpg

And looks like both versions of Titan’s Dick Grayson pair so well with HT Batfleck!

So glad I decided to get Soosoo’s Nightwing in addition to Robin. Mine’s supposedly leaving Hong Kong post office in 5 days.

I'm very happy with this figure. WIth an easy collar mod, I was able to get a little more articulation from the head. Should be able to ride his motorcycle now.

DSC00755 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00754 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00756 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00757 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00758 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00760 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00761 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00762 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00764 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00765 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC00766 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Back