SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I already selected DHL from giantoy the moment I POed it. gonna pay a little extra just to get it sooner rather than later.
Definitely worth it. I don't the 10 days or so it used to take but nearly a month is getting silly. Also with Black Friday and the Christmas rush about to start I don't want to risk anything in the regular mail.

I'm not starting a Titans display so unsure whether to display this Nightwing with Batfleck or the Arkham figures.

Definitely worth it. I don't the 10 days or so it used to take but nearly a month is getting silly. Also with Black Friday and the Christmas rush about to start I don't want to risk anything in the regular mail.

I'm not starting a Titans display so unsure whether to display this Nightwing with Batfleck or the Arkham figures.

Dude I’m totally going with Batfleck. Only because both nightwing and batman have realistic portraits whereas AK batman has more of a stylized look. But I suppose the sculpt is “realistic” enough so I guess you can’t go wrong either way.

Mines been saying shipped since friday but in actual fact its only the shipping info was friday...TW seem to take forever to actually give the parcels to DHL these days.

So this is winging it's way to me as well but I'm also considering the Robin figure

Do you guys think you need both on the shelf or just Nightwing?

Neil

So this is winging it's way to me as well but I'm also considering the Robin figure

Neil

Hmmm...that’s a good question as I too am thinking the same thing. I’m even considering getting toys era “the heir” robin figure because that HS looks nothing like the actor...HOWEVER, it does look a little like the other actor playing robin.

I haven’t seen the show, so is that Jason Todd or Tim drake? Either way, toys era’s robin looks different enough that I’d probably display SST Nightwing alongside TE robin.

Neil
Definitely both! The show has seen Dick start as Robin and become Nightwing. Jason was in the second season as Robin, but has now become Red Hood. Tim has shown up, but isn't Robin yet.

Last edited:
Definitely both! The show has seen Rick start as Robin and become Nightwing. Jason was in the second season as Robin, but has now become Red Hood. Tim has shown up, but isn't Robin yet.

Ah think you've twisted my arm ;) lol
Robin still in stock at TNS So the Credit Card shall take another battering tonight ;)

I'm only part way in to Season 2 so not seen the transitions yet

Also looking at grabbing Superboy now as well

Thanks guys

Neil

Ah think you've twisted my arm ;) lol
Robin still in stock at TNS So the Credit Card shall take another battering tonight ;)

I'm only part way in to Season 2 so not seen the transitions yet

Also looking at grabbing Superboy now as well

Thanks guys

Neil
I'm just doing my part. Robin is an incredibly good figure. You won't be disappointed.

I just wanna share this. I’m just loving the visuals and representation.

59208C3B-7C09-4F62-83AF-C7535851E2FF.jpeg

Nightwing is definitely gonna fit right in!

I just wanna share this. I’m just loving the visuals and representation.

View attachment 546197

Nightwing is definitely gonna fit right in!

Every time I see Soosoo Robin posed next to BvS Batman I'm still struck by just how damn good those two figures pair up together.

Got my Soosoo Robin last week and I've chosen not to open and pose him until Christmas Day. I'll do my posing sessions and photo shoot with him and BvS Batman then. That's a Christmas afternoon project. I've got the green screen ready for it, background images selected, the ring light, lol. Like I'm ready.

I'm just a tad jealous when I see others enjoying their figure now. (Well not literally jealous but you all know what I mean!)

Every time I see Soosoo Robin posed next to BvS Batman I'm still struck by just how damn good those two figures pair up together.

Got my Soosoo Robin last week and I've chosen not to open and pose him until Christmas Day. I'll do my posing sessions and photo shoot with him and BvS Batman then. That's a Christmas afternoon project. I've got the green screen ready for it, background images selected, the ring light, lol. Like I'm ready.

I'm just a tad jealous when I see others enjoying their figure now. (Well not literally jealous but you all know what I mean!)
Yo, didn’t you hear? Christmas has been moved up to....oh right now!

So um...start taking them pics yo!

Cant wait for mine. Waseant to be here yesterday but delayed in HK a day so at least its in london already. Looks so good!

Back