SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the generic cereal names like Cinnamon Toasters, or Peanut Butter Crunchy Balls.
When I was in high school, our vending machines had Exploded Maize. "It's not popped corn.... It's Exploded Maize." That one will always stand it to me among the generic names.

Speculation is that TW has been target by SS and had been temporarily shut down, so they moved unlicensed figures to ComicSanctorum. Pretty clever
Yeah exactly that. Notice the complete void of hot toys on the site. TW still has the odd third party listing though which will no doubt change

Can't wait to see how this turned out! Not heard anything from KG Hobby yet but shouldn't be long.

Yeah fingers crossed its actually shipping quick and not sat with TW for a week before handing it to DHL! After how the butcher figure came out i have no doubt!

So ComicSanctorum is actually Toys Wonderland? They keep emailing me and was wondering if it was a legit site.
I am 99.9% sure it is the fact that it is exactly the same layout fonts etc but i asked them the other day and they said they werent affiliated with them. I think they just dont want to admit it butits pretty obvious they are. I also have never signed up for an account on there but seem to be getting daily emails from then

FCDF1D38-3A5A-4EF9-8C7C-6681304D9D59.jpeg

These 2 are waiting for their brethren.

God I’m so excited for SST releases.

Got my invoice from KG Hobby. Tempted to ask them to upgrade the shipping to DHL or FedEx. Hong Kong Post takes over 3 weeks to get to the UK right now.

Got my invoice from KG Hobby. Tempted to ask them to upgrade the shipping to DHL or FedEx. Hong Kong Post takes over 3 weeks to get to the UK right now.

Yeah I already selected DHL from giantoy the moment I POed it. gonna pay a little extra just to get it sooner rather than later.

Back