SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing in the description says so, so I would assume the batons don't light up. He looks great though. I've got this and Robin on PO.

nightwing.jpg

They do light up, see above

Night Vigilante and Detective Vigilante: It's funny when a company does not have or can't get the DC Licensing.And they have to give it a different name.

Example this very cool looking She Venom.In this case the Marvel Licensing:
DHL 1/6 War Story WS006 Queen of the Dark Spider She-Venom Anne Weying DX Ver

Attachments

• she venom1.jpg
    she venom1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 229
Messaged KG Hobby about when this will be shipping. They said it won?t arrive until Q2 2021. Hopefully it does arrive by then. Really looking forward to this one.
And it seems like the Daredevil one had a really quick turn around

I am ready for some reviews to pop up for this so I can decide if I want this or the Arkham one. I have an Arkham Batman and Affleck Batman, tough decisions :lol

I wouldn’t say it’s disappeared just yet. All of Soosoo’s stuff is way late. Green Arrow is finally getting ready to ship out. Still waiting on Nightwing, Superboy and Robin.

Does KG Hobby is a good seller? why it is always the cheapest option?do you guys recommended?

Night Vigilante and Detective Vigilante: It's funny when a company does not have or can't get the DC Licensing.And they have to give it a different name.

Example this very cool looking She Venom.In this case the Marvel Licensing:
DHL 1/6 War Story WS006 Queen of the Dark Spider She-Venom Anne Weying DX Ver
Reminds me of the generic cereal names like Cinnamon Toasters, or Peanut Butter Crunchy Balls.

Back