SooSooToys NightWing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they also added some ass from the Nicola Scott comics lol jk. Im really tempted to preorder this guy🤔
20220329_045511.jpg.e3882cfda3f60d760a8bb04491ffc8e0.jpg

Not sure if I want this or not.
Quite happy with the current one so I'll wait to see how much of an upgrade it is before I jump in

Hope this means we might see a 2.0 for the original Grayson Robin as I missed out on him in the end

Neil

Any update on this? Originally we were told we’d see updated photos in February…

I've been waiting for an update on this along with their Titans Redhood figure as well but haven't heard anything as of late, unfortunately.

That doesn't sound good. Honestly, I loved the show and would have bought the whole team if they were made. But, considering I paid deposits on these guys and no updates, at this point, it's about the money and not the figures.

Thinking about pre-ordering this. It would be my first SooSoo Toys figure. Where’s the best place to order? I see Giantoy mentioned a lot, but they look to be sold out.

Back