1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping wasn't halted, I had a figure ship just before New Years.

I think certain methods of shipping have been halted but not all. If you read TNS shipping notice; HK post has suspended shipping, so they are using someone else which means free shipping isn't an option right now.
Hong Kong post has stopped everything but surface mail.
DHL FedEx and others private companies are still operating normally.

In mainland china all is working as usual.

So if your store is in mainland china (giantoy for exemple) you will receive your order as usual.

Before/after. Pictures don’t really do it justice but in person it looks immense after a black wash.
Looks neat, was waiting to see what people would come up with it's very nice

This is original body. Bit muscular, especially upper body.
I think it’s GangHood 2.0 body.

I’ll replace another slim body.

View attachment 554783
What colour skin tome is this - Suntan presumably? Just wondering about potentially using it on my Asmus Ash... yes I now have him as I was late cancelling him, that being said the finished product isn't as bad as many are making out - photo's don't really do him justice. Odd body though, especially in the throat department.

Man, this Rorschach demonstrates why we roll the dice on things like this. This turned out to be an outstanding figure for any fan of the film and likely the comic run as well. The prototype pics made me a bit leery about the coat. I took a leap of faith and preordered him anyway. And the actual shipped figure slays the trench coat.

With Hot Toys they’re going to crank out so many of any given figure that you have a bit of time to see what in-hand reviews look like. But with a third party unlicensed release like this—especially when the figure rocks—you don’t. The window to act on this closed very quickly after release and now he’s gone. Not that I’d ever sell mine, but I’ll be curious to see the aftermarket prices on eBay once it starts showing up there.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll be treating this as a comic Rorschach. And similarly, the scarf needs to be re-folded.

2rov5rj38e701.jpg

Yeah, that’s the Ascot knot shown in the YT video above. It’s a simple knot. Strange that with all the other attention to detail Soosoo didn’t use it.

Anyone else having communication problems with Comic Sanctorum? Still no reply after over two weeks, four emails to customer service?

Anyone else having communication problems with Comic Sanctorum? Still no reply after over two weeks, four emails to customer service?
Comic Santorum = toy wonderland
full price declaration
overpriced shipping
lost in transit not their responsability
if the cancel your preorder they keep a 10% fee
CS sucks

when It goes well it ok but any problems and they suck.

its a holliday in china I believe tho hence the delay

I’ve ordered one a couple of weeks ago directly from comic sanctorum - however zero response to my emails - starting to freak me out a little.. no tracking etc..
i just opened a case with paypal yesterday over 2 figures of a 3 figure order not having been sent ,despite being listed as dispatched twice one one 28th december and again on 8th january
in both cases tracking has remained inactive

i got a new tracking number within 3 hours of filing my claim with paypal and dhl have just confirmed the package has been collected and will be delivered in the uk on or before 27th jan

ive no idea whats in it could be both figures or a box of shitie ,

would be fitting for such a dogshitie seller

id strongly advise you to open a claim with your funding provider be it bank or paypal

good luck and ill update you when it arrives

Thanks I will.
quick update

just had notification that DHL have picked up another box from comics continuum for me ,due to be delivered on or before 31st jan

so i guess they are shipping my outstanding orders separately

and interestingly although i paid almost 700 hk$ for hk speed post for one of my orders both are traveling DHL express ,could be palpal lighting a fire under them prompted this action

either way id again id strongly advise involving your funding source if you want results instead of insults from them

still it could still be two boxes of TopHat but at least its TopHat ill receive and be able to recover my payment for rather than waiting and hearing nothing

lol not sure what top hat is i typed shitie but with out the i ,,

but must dash the dog wants taking out for a top hat
15013255-cute-dog-wearing-a-top-hat-and-vest.jpg

Thanks I will.
end of the line final update ,

got new tracking numbers within 3 hours of opening case with paypal and items dispatched and delivered in the uk 5 days later

coincidence i think not

both overdue items just arrived ,shipped separately a couple of days apart ,correct items case closed

good luck mate hope you have a happy conclusion to your transaction
cheers

Got him last night. As others have said, really terrific figure. Quality rivals Hot Toys. Very stiff joints which is good. I used blu tac to hold the head in place. Really odd oversight. And the wrist pegs are also challenging to deal with. But minor quibbles. I need to spend more time futzing the jacket, pose, and scarf, but very very happy with him.

20220126_072211.jpg

20220126_072217.jpg

Back