1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own their Paranormal Detective / Constantine figure from a few years back. It's pretty solid. Nice head sculpt, paint apps, and tailoring. Not Hot Toys quality, but what is?

We’re not paying HT prices either. “Hermann” going for $180 at Giantoy. “Vigilante Detective” (Titans Robin) at $189 At lionrocktoyz $165 at TNS and $160 at Giantoy once they're back in stock there.

Last edited:
How decent are figures from this company? I've never had a Soosootoys doll before.
They're really good. I'd say they're almost Hot Toys quality, if not on par at times and for a fraction of the price.

Just got their Butcher figure about 2 months ago and was super impressed.

235381585_1892093184304074_4233381714360190396_n.jpg

Giantoy told me a couple weeks ago that they’ve heard it will release in November, and that there were probably some changes to it. It’s speculation on my part, but I suspect that because there were complaints that the overcoat in the prototype pics was too pleather-y that hopefully they got the coat right.

I mean, of course it’s a joke because it’s Herman with one “n“ and it has Jackie Earl Haley photoshopped in, etc. But still, obviously a signal.

Ordered! So nice to be able to get a figure for under $200 these days. I really want to get that new Dracula -- but $300 is asking way too much.

Soosootoys just replied to someone on Instagram when announcing the comedian that this will be released in the next ten days!!!!

Awesome! I’m thinking it’s still a longshot to arrive before Christmas Day, though.

I'm hoping that the coat is actual leather. In the film is looks like leather. They used a fabric coat coated with wax in order to achieve leather-like look given that most of the footage is at night and in the rain.

Got my PayPal invoice for “Hermann” from Giantoy. Figure is paid for. Soosoo says it ships on the 21st, unfortunately won’t arrive in time for Christmas. ☹️ Still, looks like a very cool figure and really looking forward to assembling the Watchmen team.

Was supposed to start shipping yesterday, but no indication that it did and still no closeup pics of the coat, nor reveals of the mystery bonus item.

Back