1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie merch didn't sell well. So plans were scrapped.

It's true that Watchmen didn't hit with the mainstream in 2009 so the general merch didn't land (which shouldn't have been that surprising in the end), but these high end figures are niche and are only for the collector market.

Hot Toys' main mistake was not starting with Rorschach. He was the money character.

Is "Hermann" like an inside joke I don't get? I don't remember it being a name in the comics or the movie, so what is it referencing?

They should have called him "Hurm-man".

I wasn't expecting a Kovacs sculpt, it looks awesome. Hope they can match it with the final product.

They mentioned Dr. Manhattan in one of their comments on facebook, so...

If they team up with one of the seamless body companies, he’d be pretty simple. They could sell him all in the buff or include the thong and suit if they want more complete options. If they really want to go all out, they could also include the tv series head as another option.

They might do a deluxe version that includes his tv interview/funeral suit. SooSoo's deluxe X-Men releases inculded two costumes so they seem quite willing to offer 'be all end all' sets. All I know is I need two Dr Manhattan head sculpts; one of passive indifference and one of frustrated rage. Also if SooSoo shows an blurred image of a little blue accessory which they can't name, I think we can all assume that they've gone all out to provide the 'full package.'

The announcement of the Batman Forever figures (possibly my most anticipated 1/6 figures ever) really has me wanting Ozymandias and Night Owl so I can have a shelf of rubbery muscle men

Has this been released as it seems out of stock everywhere? Went to pre order it via TW and it’s gone..

....can I just say here that imo, the one person who could really, truly and honestly have done Carnage justice onscreen would have been Jackie Earle Haley?

p.s. this figure looks awesome.

Last edited:
I've never seen Woody in a film that i DIDN'T like him in, great actor! Loved him especially in True Detective. Perfect choice for Carnage.

What are some reputable companies would you all recommend pre-ordering “Hermann” from? I see that it’s still available from gianttoys.com and ekiahobbies.com, for example.

What are some reputable companies would you all recommend pre-ordering “Hermann” from? I see that it’s still available from gianttoys.com and ekiahobbies.com, for example.
I've pre-ordered with Giantoy.com before and it went perfectly and shipped on time, they sent an in-stock email and it shipped fast. I haven't completed any pre-orders with EkiaHobbies yet, I made a couple normal orders with them that shipped fast.:)

Last edited:
Giantoys, TNS, OneSixthKit, Ekiahobbies and KGHobby are all good for third party figures.

Back