1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man SooSooToys has been killing it lately. Excited to see their Homelander as well. They freaking nailed the sculpt on this one. Jacket being inaccurate is a little off but as a whole, it's a great looking figure. Gonna preorder through KGHobby. I hope they tackle another member. I think they hinted at Dr Manhattan?

Just saw this on my daily browse of KGHobby and it’s a no-brainer- had to PO instantly. I’ve seen all these posts on Instagram lately of the little smiley face badge, stacks of newspapers, The End Is Nigh signs and been thinking of how much id love some Watchmen figures. I’m also halfway through reading the Graphic Novel for the first time so this has come at the perfect moment. Just when I thought my collection would be slowing down and now the potential for a whole new group has arisen alongside The Boys. SooSoo is likely to get a lot of my cash over the next few years- and speaking of cash- this guy is ridiculously cheap for how wel done he looks!

My first thoughts for the bonus accessory were the tin of beans or a loose mask. It’d be good to have both so we could put that mask on the unmasked head sculpt rolled up over the mouth.
I’d love to see an Ozymandias next but Dr Manhattan probably makes the most sense. He’ll be a piece of cake. I’ll resist searching for a HT Comedian in the hopes SooSoo will give us a new version.

Also, I’ve seen people saying the movie jacket is waxed cotton so not leather but a very leathery appearance.

Looks so good. Would love to see soosootoys make The Shadow at some point.

Looks like they're listening and will adjust the jacket!

rWvBCEd.png

Looks really good, instant PO. Im also really happy to hear that they are fixing the coat, as that did look kind of cheap to me.

Though is it just me, or is the shoulders a bit too wide or the head a bit too small?

Where else besides TNS can I PO this? They are saying they can't ship to my Country (Canada) due to Covid on their website.

Though is it just me, or is the shoulders a bit too wide or the head a bit too small?

The thicker faux leather might be adding some bulk to the shoulder span, so the updated fabric might fix that. A narrow-shouldered body would be accurate to Jackie, so I hope that's what they end up using under the clothing.

What concerns me is the proportion of the masked sculpt. In one of the pictures, the hat is a separate piece, so perhaps they made the hat larger so that it could fit over the masked sculpt, but as things appear now, the hat is either too large or the masked face is too small because there's barely any real estate for the actual Rorschach pattern to show. I know that the hat's position varied in the film (not to mention the size of the hat itself and the different actors behind the CGI-assisted mask) but Rorschach's face was never anywhere near as small as it is on the figure currently.

How are people leaving feedback for SooSoo Toys? Is it primarily through the SooSoo fan page on Facebook? SooSoo's official Facebook page appears derelict, though they do offer an email address.

The thicker faux leather might be adding some bulk to the shoulder span, so the updated fabric might fix that. A narrow-shouldered body would be accurate to Jackie, so I hope that's what they end up using under the clothing.

What concerns me is the proportion of the masked sculpt. In one of the pictures, the hat is a separate piece, so perhaps they made the hat larger so that it could fit over the masked sculpt, but as things appear now, the hat is either too large or the masked face is too small because there's barely any real estate for the actual Rorschach pattern to show. I know that the hat's position varied in the film (not to mention the size of the hat itself and the different actors behind the CGI-assisted mask) but Rorschach's face was never anywhere near as small as it is on the figure currently.

How are people leaving feedback for SooSoo Toys? Is it primarily through the SooSoo fan page on Facebook? SooSoo's official Facebook page appears derelict, though they do offer an email address.

They recently closed their page, people thought they were gone. Instead they opened a new account and a group and announced loads of new awesome pre-orders.

Well, look at that. A company with sense. And it looks great.

I think a smart choice to do next would be Nite Owl, if they plan on releasing the main Watchmen characters.

Back