1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. The hands are so hard to put on without a hairdryer though
IMG_20220111_124634.jpg

He could even do with being 1cm shorter seeing as there’s a rather notable height different between JDM and JEH but, so long as SooSoo make their Comedian at least as tall as HT’s, it’ll work just fine.

Seriously loving SooSoo at the moment. I swore I wouldn’t bother with them again after buying their X-24 figure which was too short, not buff enough, had flimsy legs, really basic clothing, bare Minimum accessories, mismatched coloured hands compared to the body and a naff character likeness but they’ve improved in every measurable way and are basically the next best thing to HT- or even better in some cases due to their far more affordable prices and faster release timetable.

It's my first soosoo and I'm very glad with the quality.

I almost ordered gambit when I saw the in hands pics but I'm not really collecting X-Men, marvel.

I'm the one who launched the conversation with soosoo about avoiding pleather for Rorschach and I'm so glad with what they went for.

I asked them also if the could add a young headsculpt for the comedian, they wrote me back in private saying that they will do it and might add the flamethrower if I could help them find the references.
It was easy to find the fuel tanks references but not for the flame thrower itself.
The movie prop is inspired by a real one but with liberties taken.
So I reworked on Photoshop some movie caps and posters a s gave them references of the real flamethrower that was the base.

Flamethrower is bonus but I mostly have hight hopes for the young headsculpt.
It was the missing part for me from the hot toys one, I even have a custom one on wip since 7/8years at elvis1976 lol he's a fan of the character and did several young version with real hair.
Finger crossed soosootoys do great.
Walter looks great but not son fan of the Comedian heads for now

I really hate the Bane/Ganghood bodies these companies keep using, I have a few muscular Worldbox bodies I'm gonna try switching the Comedian to. If the armor is easy enough to remove, anyway.

Can't wait to see what other lines SooSoo gets into. They seem to be sticking to comic movies that Hot Toys isn't touching, but if they got into some games... like Mass Effect.

I almost ordered gambit when I saw the in hands pics but I'm not really collecting X-Men, marvel.

I'm the one who launched the conversation with soosoo about avoiding pleather for Rorschach and I'm so glad with what they went for.

I asked them also if the could add a young headsculpt for the comedian, they wrote me back in private saying that they will do it and might add the flamethrower if I could help them find the references.
It was easy to find the fuel tanks references but not for the flame thrower itself.
So I reworked on Photoshop some movie caps and posters a s gave them references of the real flamethrower that was the base.

It was the missing part for me from the hot toys one, I even have a custom one on wip since 7/8years at elvis1976 lol he's a fan of the character and did several young version with real hair.

That's awesome. I would love to have that younger Blake head sculpt. I guess one could also commission an artist to make one. For it to be HT or Soosoo level it'd cost a pretty penny though.

So cool of you to be in such good communication with them as well as giving them the resources for the flamethrower! If he really is coming with the younger sculpt that may just push me over to getting him

If it's an M1 it's not accurate as the movie has a redesigned simplified flamethrower.
M2 is accurate to the comics tho.

Can’t wait for mine to arrive, quick question guys, I’ve seen a lot of people talking about communication with soosoo toys, mostly on Facebook but when I search for them I can’t seem to find anything, Except for one private group I tried to join but I keep getting rejected (I assume due to my lack of activity on Facebook) but I’d really like to see their page, can anyone help?

Can’t wait for mine to arrive, quick question guys, I’ve seen a lot of people talking about communication with soosoo toys, mostly on Facebook but when I search for them I can’t seem to find anything, Except for one private group I tried to join but I keep getting rejected (I assume due to my lack of activity on Facebook) but I’d really like to see their page, can anyone help?

Soosoo Fans is a great community. I would IM the admin (https://www.facebook.com/groups/393067015110461/user/100059050219760/?__tn__=-UC) via messenger and inquire why you're being rejected.

I’ve ordered one a couple of weeks ago directly from comic sanctorum - however zero response to my emails - starting to freak me out a little.. no tracking etc..

I’ve ordered one a couple of weeks ago directly from comic sanctorum - however zero response to my emails - starting to freak me out a little.. no tracking etc..
Do they ship from HK? Saw a post on Facebook that once again, shipping to the US has been halted for another two weeks.

I think certain methods of shipping have been halted but not all. If you read TNS shipping notice; HK post has suspended shipping, so they are using someone else which means free shipping isn't an option right now.

This guy is awesome! However I have one issue. I am unable to insert the hook and line into the grappling gun. Anyone else experiencing this and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!View attachment 556664

I had some difficulty finding it as well, but it’s there. There is a tiny drill hole down in the gun barrel. Might help to use a flashlight to see it. But just move the hook line pin around as you’re gently pressing into the area where the hole is, until it slots in.

Back