1/6 Soosootoys Hermann 1/6 Figure (Watchmen Rorschach)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a related note, for those who also collect 1/12, I noticed that a company named FilixToys put out a 1/12 scale of Rorschach called "Inkblot". Based on reviews and photos it looks pretty dang good considering the smaller scale.

Just got mine from OSK! Just as with SST's 1/6, I'm impressed with FT's 1/12. The overall quality is very good and the accessories are nicely detailed as well as all the head sculpts.

Yep, Soosoo really delivered with this figure. They sound committed to making the entire line, with Comedian next, and they’re currently they’re working on designing Ozymandias as well. I’m definitely all-in on the entire line. I never thought we’d ever get them.

Late bump here but would love to know where u gotten that knife and if ebay what to search for. Thanks! Yours look amazing
I bought this butcher knife from fergo. Instagram name is shadowfergo. Facebook name is Fergo Black. It’s made wood/metal.

I think it’s based on “Bill the Butcher”’s knife.

F5BF2D5F-894A-4668-8A21-6FE494520057.jpeg

Back