Soosootoys Batlady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
mmexport1623931952445.jpg

*Altered Beast Voice* Wise fwom your gwave */Altered Beast Voice*

Sorry to drag this one back up again but can't find a more current thread

Does anyone know if this is till coming or not?

TNS & Giantoy both still show her as available to pre-order with release date of September '21 lol but nothing moving on it since

I assume it's dead in the water but was just curious to see if any had any news from other sources

Ta

Neil

All these Arrowverse figures...are we gonna get Superman from Superman and Lois?
I'm sure on one of his livestreams last year Justin said he'd asked and was told no. Something about them not liking the actors face lol. Hopefully given the popularity of the show they put that personal dislike aside and make the figure anyway.

My thoughts . . . not that it matters.

1. ALL brands are experiencing ongoing delays ranging from 3 to 12 months or longer for whatever reasons.

2. If the brand cancelled it with no announcement . . . oh, well.

3. If the mentioned vendors still have it listed for pre-order and supposedly the brand cancelled it, then that's another issue on a different level.

I'm sure on one of his livestreams last year Justin said he'd asked and was told no. Something about them not liking the actors face lol. Hopefully given the popularity of the show they put that personal dislike aside and make the figure anyway.

Oh dang, lol I was hoping one was going to be made mostly because I'd like to see how the TH sculpt would turn out to make a Teen Wolf Derek Hale figure :lol

It’s like, I want this to have the bat family, but at the same time, the show sucks ass and ruby rose also sucks.

I've never actually seen the show but like you I want this in the collection to go with the Titans Robin(s) & Nightwing & pair up with my Hot Toys Batgirl & Bale Batman for a full on Bat Family & Not really sure we'll ever get anything official so for the price I'll be happy to include this in the line up :)

Neil

Never seen the show but the figure looks amazing!
As a DC fan I just have to say thank goodness for Soosoo Toys!

lol but they can make two versions of Robin/Red Hood from Titans?

The overall execution of this female figure bodes well for an X-men Rogue figure. Still not sold on the way they do rooted hair.

Back