SooSooToys 1/6 Cajun Card Dealer (Gambit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a.jpg

I guess Rogue is coming and no Beast. I need a Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm at least.

I guess Rogue is coming and no Beast. I need a Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm at least.

Yeah that sucks, I would love to have Beast, those other three are a must for me.

As you said earlier there is no way for us to know which other figures they will do, but do you think that this company would start doing this and not plan on producing Cyclops, Wolverine, and Storm also?

Yeah that sucks, I would love to have Beast, those other three are a must for me.

As you said earlier there is no way for us to know which other figures they will do, but do you think that this company would start doing this and not plan on producing Cyclops, Wolverine, and Storm also?
SooSooToys seems like they are everywhere with their product releases. I imagine with all of the positive feedback on FB raving about Cajun, X-Men have to be on their mind. If Rogue is a success that will certainly help keep the ball rolling.

@matticus boiling water for a few seconds or if you have a hair dryer or heat gun. I prefer the latter as I’m always a little worried that regularly using hot water may damage some paint; though a lot of ppl prefer the boiling method
I've dipped a LOT of hands in boiling water to soften them up over the years and have NEVER had a single issue from it, so don't worry. :)

I've dipped a LOT of hands in boiling water to soften them up over the years and have NEVER had a single issue from it, so don't worry. :)
Good to know :hi5: I still prefer the hair dryer/heat gun method. Aside from paint worries, it takes less time than waiting for water to boil, and no water to clean up after

Back