SooSoo Toys Green Goblin Comic Book version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is this figure due for release? I'm still waiting on my SooSoo Gambit and Homelander...

Excited for this but going to swap out that head with a classic Romita / Ditko version.
Is someone doing a custom head for that version? Haven't seen any Goblin sculpts around.

GianToys shipped mine out. Excited to get this in and see how it is. Hope Hot Toys doesn't delay their Classic Spidey for too long. It's the missing link to all of these.

UFju1fY.png

Is someone doing a custom head for that version? Haven't seen any Goblin sculpts around.

GianToys shipped mine out. Excited to get this in and see how it is. Hope Hot Toys doesn't delay their Classic Spidey for too long. It's the missing link to all of these.

UFju1fY.png
I’m using the head from the old 1/6 vinyl kit; it’s perfect. Waiting to get my SooSoo to check neck connector & then I’ll mod & paint to match

Interesting that this is shipping before Superboy. No complaints here though. Really looking forward to this one.

Nice! Thanks for posting, Bigbreda!

Hits the warm and fuzzy nostalgia feels when I look at that pic. Reminds me of getting a Mego when I was wee Coco.

Back