SooSoo Toys Billy Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Alsharad

Freaked Out
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Which seamless body should I get for this guy? I'm thinking the M33, but how would it fit?

Last edited:

Ryokosama

Freaked Out
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Any word on John Lander? This figure seems to be not available anywhere. Did I miss it?

Also I noticed that Soosootoys seems to reduce their IG activities. No mew announcements at the moment...
You can still order him at Giantoy, but I think the name might be slightly different on there, which is why he may not show up in searches. I'll find him for you.

Here he is! Custom Figure SST026 — GIANTOY action figures

Soosoo has practically no communication. All they've posted recently is an updated head sculpt in their Facebook group (the one where the smile looks very low and strange in my opinion) They answer absolutely no questions and reply to pretty much no posts on there, so you won't find anything other than the head sculpt image from a month or so ago.

Ryokosama

Freaked Out
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
They just posted some images of Lawyer Hero 2.0 and still don't seem very interested in updating people about Homelander:
soosoo.png

Buttmunch

Two-Faced Mod
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Reaction score
Never really understood the coloring of those busts. Full color ones would make for nicer displays without the body clashing with the head.

I wish someone would make one of Homelander’s goofy yet threading faces.

Attachments

• 1655171506141.jpeg
    1655171506141.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0

Ryokosama

Freaked Out
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
I received Butcher from Onesixthcorner last week (he was missing the relaxed hands for some reason, so am using Neo's hand for now, lol) and although I absolutely love the overall appearance and high quality of the figure, the likeness is off in person. I thought he looked really like Urban in reviews and photos, but have had him on my desk for a week, as I always do with new arrivals and it's just not him. Homelander is looking even less correct, but I still think they're both very, very decent attempts and you get a lot of items for the money (even though I was missing some!). At $185 dollars for Butcher, I'm definitely happy.

PXL_20220619_000447743.jpg

dominishin

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Eh only other option is Star Ace which has a terrible Billy proto sculpt to begin with. The paint will be even worse and it's more expensive.

Think I'll end up getting the soosoo.