SooSoo Toys Billy Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how to edit a post on the new board layout. Anyway, if you go on Soo Soo's group on facebook, they posted a wip video of the baby eyes led lighting.

link to video

Last edited:
I love the names of some of these knock off figures. this one is pretty tame though

great work, would love to buy

Soosoo posted this on their fb page. It's coming soon.

213086873_218533673458305_4135986171956839223_n.jpg

Alternate head is nightmare fuel.

Regular head looks OK.

I dunno, nothing about it screams Billy to me, I haven't preordered it.

Looks okay, and you can tell who its mean't to be - but neither of the head sculpts really scream Karl Urban to me. The normal sculpt is better though than either the smiling sculpt or the Asmus Eomer figure.

That smiling sculpt is nothing short of diabolical, and not in a good way. I think the other sculpt looks goo though. Seems like the jacket isn't quite dark enough. I dunno. I might bit.

I like it. I'll likely be swapping out the body as that one is a too bulky and bulging at the seams. For an unlicensed piece, it looks good to me.

For some reason KG Hobby invoiced me twice though (I only ordered one figure). Anyone ever had this happen before?

I like it. I'll likely be swapping out the body as that one is a too bulky and bulging at the seams. For an unlicensed piece, it looks good to me.

For some reason KG Hobby invoiced me twice though (I only ordered one figure). Anyone ever had this happen before?
Maybe they invoced you my oder, as I haven't received the invoice yet, and it was a day one preorder :D

I wonder if Star Ace will actually manage to pull off a better smiling sculpt?
SooSoo aren’t exactly known for producing great likenesses but the regular face is definitely close enough and, for the price, it’s gonna be tough to beat.
The only pose I’d want the smiling sculpt for would be Butcher sitting with a little tea cup and saucer.

Back