Soosoo Toys 1/6 Bloodsport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turtle882

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
markup_244.png

Soosoo put this up on Instagram. I can't wait to see this finished.

Still waiting for SooSoo to lure me back, and they're starting to get closer.

I'm pretty sure it was SooSoo who showed a Bloodsport sculpt in progress. But their Facebook was banned, and it's not on their new one.

Let's see what they got. Soosoo has been catching my attention lately. If they do this right, I can get behind it and would say screw HT for just doing the bare minimum for TSS.

Impressive. I wonder if hot toys decides to finally start releasing SS figures after King Shark. Im just surprised they didn't release harley since she is a definite big seller for them, but they're probably waiting to see the weather for their BOP figures? but depending how the sculpt for idris elba is, i might pick this up but it isn't a total loss since I might display him with the helmet on if its the case his likeness isn't good

Will definitely pick this one up. I wonder if SooSoo will produce Harley since HT is dragging its feet. The KO Polka Dot Man isn't bad. I wasn't a huge fan of the movie so don't need the entire team.

At this point, Soosoo is just about on par with HT. I don't mind spending less if HT really doesn't want my money. I think I have more DC figures on PO from third-parties than HT.

Didn't care for the movie but I liked bloodsport's look.
Especially the alien teethed helmet.Looks like a magnetic head.
Will get this one.

Back