SooSoo - 1/6 SST-044 Unbreakable (Invincible)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to have the family together. Mark’s sculpt is a cross between Affleck and Rudd to me. The suits I worry about over time. I had my Omni-man in a flight pose for 2 days over a weekend after I got him and went to repose him on Monday and noticed an indent and black mark on one side of his suit. I was able to clean the mark but the indent is still slightly there. I also removed the wire in Omni-Man’s cape. After the initial soak in Woolite, I notice the wire was floating badly and not where I could reposition it unless I undid the hem and sewn it back with the wire correctly in place. So I removed it. Anyway I have a drape cape now instead of a wind swept one.
IMG_2308.jpeg
IMG_2311.jpeg
IMG_2317.jpeg
IMG_2318.jpeg

Absolutely loving this figure. Went ahead and bit the bullet and bought a 2nd Mark, I really want a bloody beat to $h!t variant but I want to fully customize the suit that matches the sculpt and damaged hands. With the left over parts I might consider making a blue suit variant too.

Paid TNS for Invincible. Hopefully we'll have him within the next couple weeks.

Can't wait to pose him and Nolan in his Think Mark, Think! pose. Though I don't think suit material will allow me to achieve the crouch he's in during that scene. Best I can do was this (on an M34 body):

T2txCp5.jpg

The rubber suit wasn't as limiting as I thought they'd be. Other than a crouch it allows me to do most of what I need.

I swapped out the atrocious World Box body SooSoo insists on using for their thicker superheroes (Nolan, Routh Superman, etc). It's one of the worst bodies I've ever seen. Ugly single joint elbows, an inch taller than a normal 1/6 body, and soosoo uses a sculpted torso piece that makes ab crunch useless. I Used an M34 I had and it fills out the suit nicely and allows the elbows to do the proper pointing pose. And I think it greatly improves the look of the figure proportionately, and it matches Nolan's physique on the show. I think an M35 would work well too but I didn't have an extra on hand.

I also did a minor mod to the collar, and now the piece sits on top of the suit rather than awkwardly under it. It's still not perfect because SooSoo just messed up the shape, but it'll do for now. I'm happy with it.

and now he's not awkwardly a whole head&shoulder taller than other characters.
I have a M34 body and noticed that the neck ball joint is significantly bigger than the ball joint on the worldbox body. May I know how did you fit the head on the M34 body? Many thanks

I have a M34 body and noticed that the neck ball joint is significantly bigger than the ball joint on the worldbox body. May I know how did you fit the head on the M34 body? Many thanks
Yeah I pulled out the joint socket out of the head sculpt and found one in my stash of parts that was the right size for the M34 joint and just stuck it into the head with some sticky putty.

He's on sale on TNS for 130$ if anyone is interested, great deal!
That's just how much he goes for on the asia market nowadays. For whatever reason he is super cheap...same for Bloodsport, Comedian. Probably overproduced

That's just how much he goes for on the asia market nowadays. For whatever reason he is super cheap...same for Bloodsport, Comedian. Probably overproduced
As I remember he is limited edition 500 idk maybe not as popular, but it's a great figure! If I had a coin rn I'd toss to get another one.

As I remember he is limited edition 500 idk maybe not as popular, but it's a great figure! If I had a coin rn I'd toss to get another one.
He is available everywhere right now whereas Omni Man is quite hard and near impossible to find. I think that 500 number was just a lie lol

Back