SooSoo - 1/6 SST-044 Unbreakable (Invincible)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
i2.jpg
i3.jpg
i4.jpg
i5.jpg
i1.jpg

The Collectible Figurine special features:
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt with eyes masked
-One(1)damaged version head with eyes masked
-Two(2)Interchangeable highly-detailed hairs sculpture
-Body with over 30 points of articulations
-Approximately 28cm tall
-Nine(9)pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of opening palms
-One(1)pair of damaged version fists
-One(1)piece of holding a baseball
Costume:
-One(1)meticulously tailored unbreakable suit
-One(1)Interchangeable yellow neck
-One(1)Interchangeable damaged version yellow neck
-One(1)pair interchangeable yellow gauntlets
-One(1)pair interchangeable damaged version yellow gauntlets
-One(1)pair of blue boots
Accessories
-One(1)figure stand
-One(1)white baseball

I like it and have pre-ordered it from TNS Figures.

To me it looks like it could pass for a live action movie version of Invincible.
He will pair well with the Omni-Man from SoosooToys that I also have on preorder.

If it releases Christmas 2022 that is an amazingly fast turnaround. They must have learned from Exo-6 :)
The question is which will release first: Invincible or Omni-Man?

Not sure how I feel about them doing their own interpretation of the costume. I understand how the Marvel and GI Joe fans felt when Sideshow started off doing their own redesigns.

I like it and have pre-ordered it from TNS Figures.

To me it looks like it could pass for a live action movie version of Invincible.
He will pair well with the Omni-Man from SoosooToys that I also have on preorder.

If it releases Christmas 2022 that is an amazingly fast turnaround. They must have learned from Exo-6 :)
The question is which will release first: Invincible or Omni-Man?
Invincible 1st, Omniman a week or so later.

Hoping it turns out better. Definitely want this. A few others from the announcement are on my most wanted list.

I'm not familiar with the comics,but huge fan of the show, why his eyes are yellow?Is it just an artistic choice by Soo Soo? Yes he looks weird but still cool. However I don't know how this rubbery material ages, Soo Soo loves it so much. Can't wait to recreate ''Think Mark'' scene haha

I'm not familiar with the comics,but huge fan of the show, why his eyes are yellow?Is it just an artistic choice by Soo Soo? Yes he looks weird but still cool. However I don't know how this rubbery material ages, Soo Soo loves it so much. Can't wait to recreate ''Think Mark'' scene haha
You gotta read the comics. I love the show but the comics are just that much better. They are really great. Little slow at the start but story picks up pace and only goes up. Really really good read, my favorite series ever.

With Omni-Man shipping I wonder how far behind this guy will be. Anyone get any updates yet? I have one order with TNS and another with OSO so I can have both version displayed. Waited 15+ years for these figures so I’m excites to get them!

You gotta read the comics. I love the show but the comics are just that much better. They are really great. Little slow at the start but story picks up pace and only goes up. Really really good read, my favorite series ever.

With Omni-Man shipping I wonder how far behind this guy will be. Anyone get any updates yet? I have one order with TNS and another with OSO so I can have both version displayed. Waited 15+ years for these figures so I’m excites to get them!
Definitely need comics, in my ''TO DO'' list! Figure won't be released by Christmas, as they promised,but Soo Soo said he will be released in a few months.

Definitely need comics, in my ''TO DO'' list! Figure won't be released by Christmas, as they promised,but Soo Soo said he will be released in a few months.
The comic is essential reading IMO. I'm not particularly into superhero stuff, but the plot and character interactions/relationships in Invincible had me utterly hooked from my first read nearly 20 years ago. I've only seen two episodes of the show, but I've noticed it's pretty popular and am surprised there's not any more official merchandise since its release.

Back