SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
419BE326-9811-4665-8AAA-221AEB1E5C25.gif

Last edited:
To be honest this looks a little like what we'd get from sideshow outside of the hex material of the suit.

Not 100% there in a lot of ways, but a new body and I think it would look pretty good.

Put in a preorder at KGhobby.

I’ll order just so I don’t have to pay crazy aftermarket prices but will more than likely either sell, or combine it with Sideshow’s if they actually make one. The SST Gambit head looks great on the sideshow figure which is how I have mine currently. She's definitely going to need a Phicen/TBLeague body swap from the looks which is another $60-$70.

I do wish she would've came with some loose gloves or some pre posed hands to mimic the pulling the gloves off pose/look.

Yeesh. They made Rogue ugly. Who does that?!?!
Normally it would be Sideshow (like their 1/6 WW) so it’s a bit surprising that it’s SST this time.

Last edited:
Will be grabbing her to go along with their Gambit. Face can be improved but I doubt Sideshow will do better, if they bother to do her at all. If so, I'll just grab one of their sculpts down the line if needed. These two will look great together.

ekN7obg.png

I know I'm in the minority, but I still think the only good thing about the SooSoo Gambit is the headsculpt. Everything else, I prefer Sideshow

I really like the chest plate on the Sideshow version. Looks more 90s to me. Everything else I think Soo Soo nailed.
At the end of the day, it's really good to have options. I have both b/c I was curious and I couldn't find the head loose without paying over $100 for it :LOL: But after all the praise the SooSoo one got all over the interwebs, I was pretty underwhelmed when I opened it, to be honest. If the SooSoo was the only Gambit we had, I probably wouldn't have a Gambit in the collection. But as one reviewer says, "regardless of what anyone else thinks, if you like it, then you win."

It's a solid Rogue offering; though for my taste I think the face sculpt can be improved, but the hair/headband sculpting looks pretty good. I might get it to pair with my comic 1/6 black & gold suit Ms Marvel 😁

Back