SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soosoo might well be able to do him justice. But yeah an apocalypse would be awesome too

Those faces definitely need some rework, sugah! 😬

AB29102D-C8FB-4C83-856E-1BF38D9C2E6F.jpegC4A4A315-E540-455E-AB93-89EB45A4F410.jpegCE19CA20-71C9-4E6B-A654-DEDD8075875F.jpeg782C83C5-D0E6-4F10-88C8-69AFCC4F18F4.jpeg
This is just for comparison’s sake, but I always imagine Rogue having a softer, rounder face, which this figure…does not. Hopefully they’ll go back to the drawing board, y’all…but I do like that someone finally made one ☝🏾

Such a disappointment. For now, Gambit will remain lonely.

Last edited:
The smiling sculpt is pretty terrible but the other is good enough. I will have to try and get this to go with Gambit.

Something about the materials SooSoo uses and their paint apps always makes their figures look weird to me.

Holy crap! It’s about time someone did her. And screw Sideshow! They’d either make her a bobble-head, or shrunken head, like all their other female figures. A simple body swap to get rid of the ugly joints and this will look cool.

Other than the smiling portrait, I like really like how this looks!
I see Evan Peter's eyes and lips in that smiling portrait, ugh.

I was really looking forward to this, and the head sculpt quality seems good but I don't like the way it looks, not sure if I'll be getting it now.

Last edited:
While I'm glad to finally see this revealed, I'm probably passing on this (and maybe selling off my Gambit as a result... unless Sideshow magically pulls off an amazing Rogue). The head sculpts are pretty disappointing (the smiling one is worse), and the tailoring/proportions look off- the jacket sleeves, glove cuffs, and boots all look too short. It looks like they took inspiration from the XM Rogue for the figure (like they did with Gambit), which isn't a bad starting place, but the execution just doesn't work for me.

On the upside, at least her hair moves in the same direction as Gambit's so they don't look ridiculous when posed together. :lol

Can’t argue wit the price. Total shipped to the U.K.- £134

A female figure made by Sideshow using a phicen body would cost me £260 at the very least.

A body that can fill out that saggy suit would definitely help though.

Back