Sneak Peek guess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siren3-4

Super Freak
Reaction score
0908sscteaser0609.jpg

from the sideshow page:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=7384

I posted this on the statue forum and they all seem to think we have a new Buffy coming . . . :)

Sideshow seems to be big into Dioramas these days... I could see Buffy getting that treatment as well.

That's definitely a stake!!! So I can see a Buffy related item in there somewhere!!! I can only hope at this point.

The pose is throwing me off though. It seems more Faith-ish, than Buffy-ish. But who knows?!?! Either way, if it's BTVS-related, I'm on board! :rock

NICE!!!! here's hoping it is Buffy!!! and yes that is a Stake so it has to be VS related....this news :rock

Whatever this line becomes (assuming it's a BTVS line,) I'm HOPING that they keep this line to a more "realistic" tone. Not that I have anything against the Tooned-Up line, but I'm really wanting to see something that rivals the PF line that once was.

yea..its actually buffalo bill and the well diorama from Silence of the lambs

I will have to picket SS if this isn't Buffy, you cannot show someone holding a stake for god's sake and it not be Buffy! Watch it be some silly anime thing (no offense to you anime fans of course ;) )

Gull dammit! I meant I am more of a Buffy fan than Chapter2099, not a Buffy!

Ahhhh! Wished they had an edit feature on the Sideshowtoy site.

Gull dammit! I meant I am more of a Buffy fan than Chapter2099, not a Buffy!

Ahhhh! Wished they had an edit feature on the Sideshowtoy site.

I just commented back, Eli. :lol I was going to comment on how I was the bigger fan, but you already did that for me....

You "Buffy" you. :rotfl

PS. You need to join us in the Whedon Fan Group!!!

Back