Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
263e327ec7c9b80046452625a887b9a6.jpg

551ea15a4147b284f33534009751b740.jpg

It became very good :clap, congratulations!

You who deployed the hair?

Josh,

I've been waiting for months now with no updates or replies to my private messages. If you can't get the paint job done soon enough because you are busy, I understand. Please let me know if you can or cannot get the job done by the end of this month - if not, please send it back.

Dang. You've been trying to contact him for almost 9 full months now... :(

It's unlike Josh to not reply for months. I've dealt a couple of times before and he's been nothing but proffesional. Maybe something happened to him?

This happens with all the good ones.

Yeah, I don't get it! I mean, I get them being super busy and not taking commissions anymore, etc. etc., but it seems like they periodically go missing. And even those who are in the middle of a commission with them can't get in touch. :(

Yeah, I don't get it! I mean, I get them being super busy and not taking commissions anymore, etc. etc., but it seems like they periodically go missing. And even those who are in the middle of a commission with them can't get in touch. :(

Communication is the first thing to go. It's sad. A PM or email is all it takes.

Back