Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #

Okay, got it.

They actually are about the color I'm looking for.

bootstn.jpg

https://www.war-toys.com/german3rdfallschirmjagerdivision-boots.aspx

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #

:lol :lol :lol

Lol! WHEN ALREADY!!!!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk"]‪"And Here We Go" - Joker‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djkj3nZ60KM"]‪1/6 Scale Custom G.I. JOE Tele-Viper 2010‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Damn Ski! That is freakin' incredible! I was right when I said you would find a way to raise the bar after Serpentor. That scrolling marquee is brilliant! Can you change the message? And if so, how?

The whole figure is a new level of awesome!

Edit - Looks like I am about the only one on line to enjoy it right now, though.

By the way...the video for the reveal was also all kinds of awesome!

Reveal fail repealed.

Damn Ski! That is freakin' incredible! I was right when I said you would find a way to raise the bar after Serpentor. That scrolling marquee is brilliant! Can you change the message? And if so, how?

The whole figure is a new level of awesome!

Edit - Looks like I am about the only one on line to enjoy it right now, though.

All good DC, yep you can change the message to anything you'd like and the speed levels/brightness are controllable as well. It has a three push button mechanism on the back off the cylinder that I made accessible after removing the helmet.

Gonna post up some pics for those that can't view the video here pretty soon :rock

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Tele-Viper Video P99 Post #98

Awesome work, Dave!

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Tele-Viper Video P99 Post #98

Great Job man, always look forward to another Great Ski "Can't Fail" Custom!! :rock

I have seen the light! and it says "Hello Sideshow Freaks I Am The Viper!" :D

Like I said before the scanner is awesome and I really dig what you did with the backpack. The helmet and crawl are just uncanny thtough! :clap :clap :clap

Dude must have a neck of steel to hold that helmet up!!

Love the detail on the radio equipment.

:thud:
:thud::thud:
:thud::thud::thud:
:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Holy ____ing ____!!! Dave, this is honestly one of THE coolest Joe customs I've seen! I'd say it's your best work!

Back