Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Cool we need a group shot with Zartan now.

pizzapage.jpg

:monkey3

Some updates!!! :rock

Scarlett new gloves, she's now complete, might touch them up a tad to match her outfit but in person they look great even not touched.

and Buzzer, well I'm sure you can tell :lol

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5336.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

Last edited:

Wow!

Just got caught up on this whole thread. Very nice work there.

I think my favorite has to be the Zartan. If SS can come close to the piece you've created I think I will have to buy him.

Again, great job man!

wow....is all I have to say Ski. fantastic work and you are now officially my hero. In the 1/6 world of GI JOE at least.

You da man, Ski!

Wow!

Just got caught up on this whole thread. Very nice work there.

I think my favorite has to be the Zartan. If SS can come close to the piece you've created I think I will have to buy him.

Again, great job man!

wow....is all I have to say Ski. fantastic work and you are now officially my hero. In the 1/6 world of GI JOE at least.

Thanks fellas, should have some more updates on Zartan and more on Ripper this next week, I've been working on Pred 1 stuff for a while now. :duff :peace

Posted this in the Throne thread but I guess this ties into here as I finally got around to modding my CC onto the ST1 body, I had to dremel the kneck down a bit to get away from the floating head look and that worked out well along with Drizzle's amazing capes. DiD boots of course...

That and I finally got to take my throne out of it's box and play around with a setup last night.

IMG_5535.jpg

i love that Buzzer figure. for some reason that's the one figure i remember a lot from my childhood. i really hope sideshow releases one. but yours is strong sauce.

i love that Buzzer figure. for some reason that's the one figure i remember a lot from my childhood. i really hope sideshow releases one. but yours is strong sauce.

Thanks Craw, I need to obtain another Wolverine body or comedian for my Ripper as I acquired all the parts to make a Origins Wolverine so now my Ripper is just a head and clothes. :lol

great group shot, ski! that zartan is flippin' sweet! really dig that scrap iron as well. he is one of the most underrated and under-utilized cobras (imo).

great group shot, ski! that zartan is flippin' sweet! really dig that scrap iron as well. he is one of the most underrated and under-utilized cobras (imo).

Dang Ski! Between you and Seb you could run Sideshow's Joe line! :lol

Very nicely done.

Thanks bros, I'm glad you guys enjoy them :rock

Tease....

IMG_5557.jpg

Last edited:

damn! look at you go! these are very cool dude. love that group shot.
:hi5:

Damn Ski...thats a lot of sweet talent...

I'm glad you guys enjoy :rock

Now for some...

COOOOOOOOOOOOBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zkiopIom_Qs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zkiopIom_Qs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

ScrapIron is cool.
The zartan should be molded for SS. He is just sick. Awesome job.

Back