Six Feet Lane Studio 1/6 THE CONUNDRUM MAN (Riddler)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He arrived late yesterday, have to say I couldn't be happier. Apart from the cheap looking boots he's everything I'd expect from one of the higher end licenced companies. The quality of the clothing is especially impressive.

Love all the accessories and attention to detail on the cards. Looking forward to spending some time posing him later. He should look great next to the InArt Batman.

Just need to find a decent pair of boots. Not had much luck on eBay so far. Anything from the US brings high import fees so ideally something in the UK or China.
If you can live with these only having 7 lace holes instead of 9, they get pretty much everything else right and are in the U.K.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/39444788...Rwwp9idQ5C&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
9F1F0405-766A-45FB-99DB-6FDB1ECE5AB1.jpeg

Big THANKS to @Kit Chen -- got this today with surprisingly fast shipping.

Very solid figure overall. If anyone can tell me where to attach the clip that would be great.

So I got a pair of the Yan glasses because I like the shape better, here's the comparison:

..................Six Feet Lane......................................................................Yan Toys..................................

SFL vs Yan Glasses for post.jpg

I also bought a pair of combat boots with the green material, here's the full figure compared...

Six Feet Lane gear.................................................... with new boots and glasses..........

before-after COMP 1 post.jpg

before-after COMP 2 post.jpg

Didn't do any pose or real futzing yet. There's some warm light hitting him on these pictures so the gray looks really gray and the green looks more olive than in hand.

But he looks great standing on the desk. I need to get him a rifle now...

Last edited:
Boy I’m really hoping HotToys gives us a Riddler. The glasses on this piece look ginormous compared to the actual way they looked on screen pictured below…

F2B79D13-9B41-40B9-B389-4C829885A365.jpeg

Yeah, I'm satisfied with the version of Riddler I have. I figure HT will get to Penguin with the HBO show.
That’s a possibility. Seeing as we have a couple of 3P Penguin options already, HT would need to do him in a pretty extravagant outfit to make me spend the big bucks on an official one.

Finally got around to posing this guy, and yes I couldn't resist the creepily elegant "tea time" aspect of his character for my pose too. Common, but just so much fun on the shelf. Makes an otherwise standard commando-looking action figure a little... eccentric.

COMP 1.jpg

I love when the light reflects off his glasses...

icon 1.jpg

Finally got around to posing this guy, and yes I couldn't resist the creepily elegant "tea time" aspect of his character for my pose too. Common, but just so much fun on the shelf. Makes an otherwise standard commando-looking action figure a little... eccentric.

View attachment 637950

View attachment 637951
Sweet. He looks legit there. The real fabric boots are a must.

View attachment 637950

View attachment 637951
Those boots are perfect. Link?

Back