SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some WIP pics for the second go around. I hadn't taken any pics the first time. Leia was attached to the base at multiple places.
HPIM5519.jpg

She is connected by rod enforced resin pegs beneath both hands...
HPIM5521.jpg

...by the skirt in front and back...
HPIM5520.jpg

HPIM5525.jpg

...and by a thigh-length extension of the lower leg that sinks into the base almost all the way down.
HPIM5529.jpg

HPIM5527.jpg

The leg part was the hardest to get out. I had to Dremel through the bottom of the base to get it out.
HPIM5533.jpg

The rear skirt plate is actually part of the rear skirt which plugs into her right butt cheek with a large square peg. On the first one, I just carefully ground away the skirt while leaving the rear plate, but I wanted to fully remove it this time and place it closer to her butt with the real skirt beneath. Leaving enough of the plug to hold the plate made the plate on the first one stand away from her butt too much because it was sculpted on top of a thick sculpted resin skirt.
HPIM5524.jpg

HPIM5526.jpg

Pics of the breast plate mod soon.

Great thread here---I remember what you did to the Slave Leia Pf---look forward to seeing more

Thanks for all the compliments so far, guys. I have quite a bit of older stuff to bring into this post along with stuff I never found an appropriate place to post before.

In the mean time, here is more of the GG Leia. These are the last ones I can post here before the rules on this site forbid me from going any further.

This is what I found under the bra. Aside from three metal prongs where the bra meets the straps, there were two big square pegs that went into her boobs. I didn't expect nipples, but this was very disappointing.

HPIM5535.jpg

HPIM5534.jpg

HPIM5538.jpg

HPIM5542.jpg

Hopefully I can get away with this pic since it's not fully painted, but this shows that I've sculpted anatomical correctness where it was missing. They look funky in this shot, but believe me, the painted up shots look amazingly Playboy centerfold. Can you tell I have lingering puberty issues where Slave Leia is concerned.
SIZE].

I also puttied, sanded, and painted her bum.
COLOR].

I'll be putting a Rebel Emblem tattoo on her butt for the fun of it before I'm all done.
COLOR].

I'll have to post the newer shots in the OSW Adult section and link it to here for those interested. I'll have some censored ones here some time in the future to let you know when they gratuitous versions are up.

Last edited:
Perv:lol............ Great work on the princess. I never would have guessed that much work would be needed to get her off her base.

Amazing work on Leia... that is some real dedication; but also amazing how well you were able to patch her ass, yet be completely hidden :duff

Well done sir :rock

Finally, your own thread. I have the "Diablo" Predator that Nahtan did for me at my booth. Come take a look at his work in person, FREAKIN AWESOME!

Wow:horror perfect ass and tits you made to her :monkey1:monkey1 I never thought I was going to have this attraction for Leia body :lol:lol

yeah the "Diablo" Predator dose Kick ass...and dame Leia got some big nipps :lol

Yes, in that pic of just the sculpted nipples, they do look huge, but part of the putty area is actually the sanded down fill area of the square holes. The front of the breasts were also a bit flat, so I had to build it out a bit, and then add the necessary 'details'. I guarantee, now that they are painted, they look perfect. I did lots of research (for artistic integrity of course). :rolleyes:

Dude, you got Mad Talent. Keep posting images. Impressive.

Always feel that when painted well a piece should make me want to watch the show/film etc. Your work does just that.

Wow, just Wow

Yes, in that pic of just the sculpted nipples, they do look huge, but part of the putty area is actually the sanded down fill area of the square holes. The front of the breasts were also a bit flat, so I had to build it out a bit, and then add the necessary 'details'. I guarantee, now that they are painted, they look perfect. I did lots of research (for artistic integrity of course). :rolleyes:

Oh that cool I can't wait to see the pix...but if you ever need help researching I'm available...there a couple of good nude bars up the street.:lol LOL JK

Always feel that when painted well a piece should make me want to watch the show/film etc. Your work does just that.

Funny you say that. That is like the philosophy I have in mind when I do a piece. I want to see the movie play in my mind when I look at the figure. I want everything to be as close as possible to something I pulled out of my TV screen. I try to make figures look so good that I don't even need to watch the movie to relive everything I loved about watching them.

Thanks.

Are you saying I'm not going to ever want to watch Predator 1 or any of the Nightmare movies once I have your work in hand?!? :D

I apologize ahead of time if that ends up being the case. Personally, I have felt less need to watch stuff since having my 1/6 representatives to look at every day. Of course it may also just be a coinsidence that I have these now after I have seen the movies so many times that I can resite them.

Back