Signature or no Signature?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to go to a forgers place in L.A , he ripped me off 1000s and police shows very little interest in helping me.......I'm sick and tired of scumbags like this who exploit for millions of $

I also suspect he forged the verification signature on the coa , forged coa is illegal in CA......wish I knew someone that could help me out

He used FedEx to send out , that's mail fraud I believe

When you buy an autograph or say , a valuable painting then of course you expect it to be authentic , it shouldn't even be a discussion.....of course with lifetime guarantee

There's also someone in NJ , cheated me out of over 1k , even says on his facebook that he stands behind his items re : authenticity....... utter bs !

Too much time has passed otherwise I'd notify PayPal etc......but it doesn't matter , I want my money back regardless

Piece of Past and Hwood Show , do not deal with these forgers. PoP tries to put blame om HS even though fakes were mailed from Vegas , Kevin Martin was also owner of HS then

KM has been selling junk for 20 yrs , when u confront him he always tries to put blame on others

Got a DoE Phantom MOC by PM Richman (RIP)
DoE Ming autograph by Feinberg , scarce (RIP)

a Planet Hwood cap by Cindy Crawford (many secs on eBay , Cindy even admitted to a fan in person that once a pre sgd pile had been gone thru the secs took over)

Scammers : Greg Elson FL (Portman/Obama fakes) , Jonathan Cocking - Edgware UK , Anthony Josephides aka Anthony James - Potters Bar UK , Melanie Rubin - Niles IL , "Pierre" Patrick Collart - La Queue en Brie , France

Last edited:
Piece of the Past lackeys : jackmsell , colbystreet , onthecoast , mirob_8224 , autographetc , moviemusiccollect , ebid user sinlesssword , Russo & Steele , Touch of Modern

Greg Elson back on fb , sold Lincoln he didnt have for 10k , stole Obama & Portman sigs from books , forged them back in & then returned said books to B & N in Clearwater & St Pete

Last edited:
I only get signatures in person. Period. Otherwise how can you really know…
Same, the only signed pieces I have are cgc certified or verified signed as a signature edition

Is so easy to fake and it definitely can reduce its worth

I'd have a custom plaque signed, not the statue itself. There is only one item in my collection that was signed on the items itself, an old scaled Riddell helmet, signed by late Dave Prowse

POTP is still scamming on liveauctioneers , this time dubious ST "sgd" items

His straw seller jackmsell sold 5k worth of dubious 007 items on ebay : Shaw on Avalanche Express photo (died a yr before movie came out) , dubious Connery & Dalton has refused to sign 007 items or even photos for yrs.....besides POTP certs they also come with certs from german forger Bondcollectibles whos been doing this since 2005 or so......ebay is aiding criminal activity , make no mistake.

Just cuz something is stickered by JSA/PSA/Beckett is no guarantee that what you have is real , they look at your items for 2 mins tops so obviously there will be errors in their authentication , quick opinion is often waste of $

Last edited:
Back