Sig banner help thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you be able to make me one if you have the time ?

7ca806ad.jpg

That's great, Devil! I'm trying to find a sexy pic of Hawkeye from the Avengers for a new one for me. Not a whole lot out there.

80x80 Max, 488.3 KB File Size or Below.

SIG
500x150 Max, 488.3 KB File Size or Below.

When using gifs for an avy or sig the dimensions AND file size HAS TO BE exact. Because if they aren't (let's say your avy is 80x81 or 488.5 KB) what the site will do is resize them and make them jpeg images i.e. non-moving. So make sure you're either exactly at the maximum sizes or below.

:wave

If you enjoy creating sig banners for other members I thought we could use a thread for those that aren't so good with PS. Just post your pics and ideas and maybe a nice fellow will come along and create your dream sig banner. If there is another place to put this thread mods please do so. I suck at PS so here is my request whenever someone has some free time and is feeling generous. King Leonidas is one of my fav characters and I would love a sig banner of him. This is the pic I would love to use with a background of any scene from the movie.

360_King_Leonidas_-_A_300.jpg

Any chance anyone can make me a Sig Banner collage for First Blood to Rambo 5?

Back