• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sideshow weta LOTR Watcher in the Water

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Price Update!!

Hey all,
I'm trying to get abit more money to buy my new guitar/amp set up. So, as much as I hate to, I'm looking at parting with my watcher in the water. He is in perfect condition, no damage whatsoever. I've had him displayed for only a few weeks and he was in his box before that. I have the original packaging except for the brown shipper box. Asking 800.00 or best offer, (that is only 600.00 shipped with the 25% live discount)!!:horror I have him listed on ebay also if you want to use the live.com 25% discount. If we agree on a lesser price I am willing to change it there also so you can still use the discount and save some money...Free shipping!! :D

Also one mint, perfect condition moria orc swordsman AND Archer. Asking 799.99 shipped for the swordsman and 599.99 shipped for the archer or PM me your best offer.

Watcher - https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290277821788&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019
Archer - https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290277822997&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019
Swordsman - https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290277822583&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

Last edited:
Wwwwwwwwhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I'm not a big LOTR fan, but I wish I would have gotten in on the ground floor with these pieces. Not only are they beautifully done, but holding their value doesn't really seem to be an issue. (Understatement of the Year! :lecture)

And good luck with the sales, FeatheredSerpent. :cool:

I'm not a big LOTR fan, but I wish I would have gotten in on the ground floor with these pieces. Not only are they beautifully done, but holding their value doesn't really seem to be an issue. (Understatement of the Year! :lecture)

And good luck with the sales, FeatheredSerpent. :cool:

Thanks bro. This is a great price with the live discount!! The last several Watchers on ebay went for just under 900.00 plus shipping. I have the price a bit higher on ebay, but if someone here wants it I'll drop it down so you can use the buy it now!!!

Help me get that new Axe and Amp and get some grails you are missing for a great price!!!!:naughty

Last edited:
Save 30% with live discount!! Make an offer and I'll drop the price a bit for you on top of the 30% live discount!!! Free shipping still!!! :horror

Price Reduced!!! For sideshow freaks only!!

Watcher in the water - 750.00 shipped!!
Moria orc swordsman - 700.00 shipped!!
Moria orc archer - 500 shipped!!

:horror :horror :horror

Price Reduced!!! For sideshow freaks only!!

Watcher in the water - 750.00 shipped!!
Moria orc swordsman - 700.00 shipped!!
Moria orc archer - 500 shipped!!

:horror :horror :horror

Take advantage of the live discount for an extra 30% off these prices!!!! See post #1 for ebay link. This is a great deal for these LOTR Grails!!!:monkey5

Back