Sideshow: The Mandalorian - Ahsoka Tano (Rosario Dawson) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They made way too many of that Rebels statue. I was going to skip it but it's already 10% off and reviews looked good. So I picked it up and it is very nice.
Yeah, it’s an amazing piece. I think they may be thinking they can use that as an entry piece for their premium format line in the long run, but even so…way too large.

The video makes this look really good. That portrait is very nice. However, I can't look past how long the L lightsaber is. Looks very odd to me.

This looks REAL good to me. So funny how hit or miss SS can be with their final production pieces, they must have sent this one to their S-tier factory.

My only problem with the lightsaber is that is going to add quite a bit of depth, so would have been nice to be able to remove the blades like the recent mythos Vader if they weren’t made to light up anyway.

Knowing that her lekku will be longer and more cartoon accurate in her solo show does kinda make me put the pause on any Rosario Ahsoka stuff for the time being though.

Kinda surprised at the lack of interest in this statue. I received mine and think it's absolutely phenomenal. Awesome pose, likeness is dead-on, and it completely blows away the HT figure.

Like everyone else I would have preferred if the lightsabers were lit up, but it's not a dealbreaker and you can actually remove the blades if you want her holding just the hilts. Which isn't a bad look either.

20230318_114401 (2).jpg

20230318_114317 (2).jpg

20230318_114509 (2).jpg

20230318_114329 (2).jpg

20230318_114345 (2).jpg

20230318_121131 (2).jpg

Kinda surprised at the lack of interest in this statue. I received mine and think it's absolutely phenomenal. Awesome pose, likeness is dead-on, and it completely blows away the HT figure.

Like everyone else I would have preferred if the lightsabers were lit up, but it's not a dealbreaker and you can actually remove the blades if you want her holding just the hilts. Which isn't a bad look either.

View attachment 628781
Congratulations on this piece! Probably the best human likeness I've ever seen out of Sideshow AND is also the best Rosario likeness I've seen. A small detail, but I love the weathering on the gauntlets.

View attachment 628789

Does that mean the hilts have a thread and the blades can simply be screwed off and on again? 😮

Back