Sideshow: The Mandalorian - Ahsoka Tano (Rosario Dawson) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
PQrqRdc.jpg

Awesome. Looks promising, but… yeah it’s Sideshow. But everything about it looks better than the Iron Studios 1/4 statue.

That picture really highlights how bad the pose on Din is though. What a shame.

Ahsoka looks good in this. Like others have said, it has potential to be awesome.
The Moffs sculpt looks really really rough in that pic. Almost like some of those bad 3rd party unknown sculpts with cheap less than amateur paint.
Bobas sculpt looks bad too but will wait for the helmeted version but even still it’s paint on the armor will not be close to HTs 1/6. They just need to release a new 1/4 Boba.

Must be someone else sculpting Boba and Ahsoka b/c the details and likenesses look better than the other 3. These new ones don’t look as “smooth” as the others.

I've been waiting to see this. I like the Rebels Ahsoka well enough but I think this will fit better in my collection with the other Mandalorian statues I have. Need to see more pics to make a final decision but I think one quarter scale Ahsoka is enough for me.

As far as protos go, she’s definitely the best of the bunch IMO. Could be wrong, but her pants looks like they’re made of actual frabric so either brilliant work by the sculptor, or a a nice mix media PF, which is a rarity these days

You know, one thing I like about these Mando series statues is that there are no crazy poses with people leaning out over empty space on one slender leg. Solidly grounded, this is the way.

It looks like part of this costume might be cloth. I think this one is going to sell well.

Hmmm. It looks good but I kinda wish the base was a bit more exciting. Not sure I love the pose and I would have preferred fully sculpted. Pretty decent Dawson sculpt though and she fits in my Mandalorian collection. Would need to display at this specific angle too...

ahsoka-premium-format-figure_star-wars_gallery_62015b2f666c7.jpg

Great looking statue but one could say both her and the Fett statue have close to the same pose. And the pants are fabric which is an odd choice as I think only Moff Gideon has a fabric cape, every other statue in this line is sculpted

November to February release is a very fast turnaround nowadays. I bet they have been sitting on this awhile to give the Rebels version of her more time alone on the market.

Back