Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone curious to see what the accessories on ebay look like on this figure:

Dude 1.jpg
Dude 2.jpg
Dude 3.jpg

Regarding the new footwear, the sockets are too large for the foot pegs on the SS figure, so I still need to figure out a solution for that.

It’s amazing what you can do with the broken end of a cocktail stick wrapped in the glue edge of a ‘skin’ with a classic twist at the end. I’ll have to work on a lit one next!

I wish that a third party or some company would offer a Walter to go with The Dude. Maybe a Donny too.

ME TOOOOOOOO I even got one of those blank Goodman heads off ebay and some clothes to try and do my own... but that is where I stopped... dang it.

Great photos @PizzaCake ! Makes me want to display the Dude laying down :)

If you're willing to go the custom route, Rocco has a pretty good walter sculpt and GeeWhiz will do a great job on his clothes.

KJun also has an amazing rendition, but they're pretty expensive to find now.

Great photos @PizzaCake ! Makes me want to display the Dude laying down :)

If you're willing to go the custom route, Rocco has a pretty good walter sculpt and GeeWhiz will do a great job on his clothes.

KJun also has an amazing rendition, but they're pretty expensive to find now.

Thank you, @jlacivita! And great info on custom artists, appreciate it!

Is it supposed to be this hard to remove the head from the neck?

The joint inside the neck disconnects instead of the head itself, and the neck rubber pretty much gets pulled when you try to pull off. Stopped because I didn't want to rip the neck.

Is it supposed to be this hard to remove the head from the neck?

The joint inside the neck disconnects instead of the head itself, and the neck rubber pretty much gets pulled when you try to pull off. Stopped because I didn't want to rip the neck.
Don't own this figure, but I've had a few figures do this and I feel your pain. I've used pliers to remove the joint. Don't know what you've tried, but sounds like you've tried removing it. Heat sometimes helps. Hair dryer or hot water are two methods I've used. Suffice it to say I try to avoid those joints on figures with those issues.

Don’t understand Sideshow. As soon as I add it to my cart it says the discount isn’t valid. Oh well

Attachments

• IMG_0924.jpeg
    IMG_0924.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 0
Back