Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit the bullet on the Aztec pants. They are a very nice fabric and the quality is great in hand, worth 40 bucks? I don’t think so, but I also don’t regret it. Now I just need to figure out if I want to dye the shirt he came with or find a purple one somewhere.
I couldn’t agree more about the pants. I was also looking for a purple V neck. I’m sure someone may make one.

AA600CB4-FC07-46EC-AD58-0E72ECC16AE1.jpeg

I bit the bullet on the Aztec pants. They are a very nice fabric and the quality is great in hand, worth 40 bucks? I don’t think so, but I also don’t regret it. Now I just need to figure out if I want to dye the shirt he came with or find a purple one somewhere.
The pants DO look good on the figure in your photo. I would suggest you keep an eye on Toy Anxiety or some other vendor who could sell you another shirt. Dye one. So you can keep the original for the set .

If you want to buy your 1/6 scale Dude those Aztec pants it will run you $40 but if you want to buy Aztec pants for yourself it will run you about $35. I am living in an upside down world. :lol

Truthfully I actually kind of like the stock
outfit the longer I’ve had it. Plus as much as I like the pajama pants they’re not completely accurate to the rest of the clothes the figure has.

I knew that sideshow never fails to miss an oppurtunity when they have an oppurtunity, still I was hoping they would announce another figure from this film at SDCC. Hoping a 3rd party takes a shot...especially if they are willing to try 'happy days'.

The zipper on my bowling ball bag is garbage. I unzipped it to put the ball in and it wouldn't zip back up without tearing open. Now I can't get it to completely zip up in either direction.:( Anyone else try this?

I’d ask Sideshow to replace the bag.

After contacting customer service with photos and description, they sent out a replacement bag. This was the first time I've dealt with any item "issues" and Sideshow came through for me. :rock

So I wanted a Folgers can. Of the appropriate vintage. I bought some various plastic things to try and make my own... but then got lazy and so pestered an Etsy maker to make one for me. I think she did a great job.

Of course I don't have my Lebowski figure yet as onesixthoutfitters apparently STILL does not have their Sideshow allotment (dammit). But, here is Janeway to give you an idea as to scale.

Folgers

It's just printed paper, but looks pretty decent all things considered.

Last edited:
So I am still waiting for my figure from OneSixthOutfitters. It seems very weird they don't have these guys yet, they came in in June? I'm not sure how they can still keep my deposit without delay approval per FTC...

So annoyed.

Anyway, I notice that same seller who sold the pajama pants, now has some version of the shoes and purple shirt. Both way more expensive than they should be. But I guess not so bad as iris.

The shirt looks good- I'm not so impressed with the shoes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2251057135...rand=Unbranded&_trksid=p2334524.c100667.m2042

I love The Big Lebowski and so glad to have the Dude in my collection. He's a great figure. I hope this figure sells out and Sideshow make Walter and Jesus. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Has anyone heard about any projects to make a custom head for this?

Back