Sideshow The Dude 1/6 Scale Figure - The Big Lebowski

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t understand Sideshow. As soon as I add it to my cart it says the discount isn’t valid. Oh well

The Exclusive isn't valid with the offer, only the Collector Edition. It defaults to the Exclusive on the product page, so you have to select the Collector Edition.

I just noticed the "Exclusive" hand comes stock with Sideshow's Dirty Harry figure. Just picked one up at Toy Anxiety, I'm just not sure how close the color is to the Lebowski figure if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219-144748~2.png
    Screenshot_20231219-144748~2.png
    482.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231219-144428~2.png
    Screenshot_20231219-144428~2.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 0
For anyone curious to see what the accessories on ebay look like on this figure:

View attachment 603933View attachment 603934View attachment 603935

Regarding the new footwear, the sockets are too large for the foot pegs on the SS figure, so I still need to figure out a solution for that.
you can do few things outside of blutac. wrap with felt tapes until it is bigger. stuff the shoe peg with tapes. enlarge the foot peg using superglue and baking soda. i have seen pegs that have different size on both ends i think meant for necks but not sure about sizing.

Don't own this figure, but I've had a few figures do this and I feel your pain. I've used pliers to remove the joint. Don't know what you've tried, but sounds like you've tried removing it. Heat sometimes helps. Hair dryer or hot water are two methods I've used. Suffice it to say I try to avoid those joints on figures with those issues.
yea just used hot water on some robot figure with stucked joints and hands as the paint/rubber fused together hot water helps making them lose without breaking stuffs.

Really wish there would be other characters offered. I see there’s a custom Jesus in the for sale section but it’s crazy expensive and for a character that while I would take isn’t my favorite. Someone please make a Walter and Donny. 🙏🏻

one thing about white fabric, is that it tends to develop stains on whatever different color or materials it comes in long contact with. not usually dye staind but some funky stains that cannot be washed off.

very common behind belt straps, collars, waists. and not just dark colored fabrics, but lighter ones.

i suggest if possible give the clothings abit of warm water bath.
Officially on the shelf now. I love it when a figure exceeds my expectations.😁
View attachment 680556

Back