Sideshow The Crow: 1/6 Eric Draven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would of liked the exclusive version but I’m in the UK and most of the time were poo out of luck!😩

Production pics are up.
0CD5E280-A430-4275-8236-A00A608BAE7A.jpeg
81E2FB18-9DD6-46CC-B509-587E3A261DAC.jpeg

I would of liked the exclusive version but I’m in the UK and most of the time were poo out of luck!😩
I regret not getting the HT Crow exclusive which came with the weather vane. The regular fig only game with his guitar, really bare bones. It's still one of my fav figs though, don't really see the need to upgrade to this one.

Jacket looks to of gotten a little bigger in production or that could just be bad futzing. Otherwise I think it’s a pretty solid release. I’ll eventually pick one up

Last edited:
Despite its shortcomings, even the production piece looks to be of better quality (and effort) than the Hot Toys figure. Pants are particularly well-tailored and proportioned.

Looks better than I expected! I like the HT version but really wanted a non-smiling sculpt, so I will be getting this.

In today's age with the level of great realistic figures coming out form multiple licensed studios and custom makers, and with the rarity that the Crow is made, it's an absolute shame how bad this looks.

I'm not overly familiar with Sideshows output, but it doesn't look like he's from the film at all, the realism isn't really there, and the tailoring and proportions are completely out. Fine if you just want a representation loosely of him done to a standard of some degree, but not for me for now.

Hopefully Inart will take a jab at one.

In today's age with the level of great realistic figures coming out form multiple licensed studios and custom makers, and with the rarity that the Crow is made, it's an absolute shame how bad this looks.
I don't think it looks terrible, but I wouldn't add it to a collection either.
Hopefully Inart will take a jab at one.
Sadly I don't think they will; surely the license for that film is too old and too niche at this point? Not that I'd mind being wrong.

Maybe it's the lighting but what's with the red lips? Hasn't The Crow got black lips or very dark red, maroon-coloured lips?
Not sure what is going on with the eyes either, they look a bit glazed over.

Last edited:
it looks ok.likeness is fair i agree about the eyes looking strange (although i remember bruce stating that brandon had blue eyes) yeah the makeup could have been darker, hairs better than the HT as its a bit longer but still a little short.coat looks big with seemingly long arms.extras are very good though.
dont think i'll be getting this (maybe some used will pop up next year so maybe then)as i think for £270gbp it's overpriced.and i have the HT plus a custom non damaged one with the HT head.
i hope the 1/4 PF turns out good.as i have that on PO,and yeah its lacking a bit in the likeness but overall i like it.

Last edited:
Back