Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still love my Scott Peterson custom though.

Nice horse and tack too. :clap

After all these years the Sideshow figure finally inspired me to cut the top of the head off my Redman. :lol

Got the hat sitting just above his eyebrows where it should be. A tough noggin to get through, which I should've expected, it being Clint. It'll always have the drawback of being a sculpt with a neck, and only a narrow bandanna to hide the joint.

Comparing Kit's price to what I can get the Sideshow for after code and rewards, I think I'm going to have to risk the latter and hope the courier doesn't calculate the tax on the full amount (but they will though).

With a proper Josey Wales I can retire the veteran Redman, or transform it into something else.

Redman's head is too big which makes the hat look small. Enjoy the Redman for what it is, but could definitely do with an upgrade. Not in love with Peterson's sculpt, but it does have the essence of the character.

Redman's head is too big which makes the hat look small. Enjoy the Redman for what it is, but could definitely do with an upgrade. Not in love with Peterson's sculpt, but it does have the essence of the character.

I think his head's the right size, but the crown of the hat is too small. When lowered it looks alright from the front, but from the back you can tell his head wouldn't fit in it.

I've pre-ordered Sideshow's. The sculpt is a bit iffy, but the rest is a big improvement. Especially liking the Colt Walkers and the Colt 1849 Pocket. They could've pushed the boat out and given him the Colt 1860 Army to tuck into his belt as well.

Can I piggyback off the guy who was asking how to fold the poncho on Blondie and ask that question again? I need some like origami instructions. I got it in a suitable state but it doesn't feel like I did it the way it's supposed to be. Want to get it perfect before I start my photo shoots.

Edit: follow up... I just watched the end of the movie and how Eastwood adjusted his poncho in some of the final scenes and I think I have it figured out.

Last edited:
With how well blondie turned out I'm surprised SS didn't include more like his colt army revolver he uses in Fistful of dollars and few dollars more plus the saddle bag and money bag would have been nice.

With how well blondie turned out I'm surprised SS didn't include more like his colt army revolver he uses in Fistful of dollars and few dollars more plus the saddle bag and money bag would have been nice.
Probably since this one is specifically from The Good, the bad, the Ugly. The Present toys version seems to include most of the items you mentioned though, along with the leather hand strap from A Few Dollars More

I know present is including all the stuff from the other films. But the colt revolver from that is just the VTS Arthur Morgan Revolver which isn't accurate to his (in terms of color and handle design) in those films. Though we'll see how it looks when released in hand.

IMG_20230403_001837_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20230403_003432_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20230403_022212.jpg

IMG_20230403_004540_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20230403_005813_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20230403_005142_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20230403_020233.jpg

Man, what a fun figure, I think the head sculpt likeness is on the weaker side, but the tailoring on everything is fantastic, and the skeleton seems fairly sturdy. All things considered, especially coming from Sideshow, I'm so happy with this guy. One of my favorite purchases in recent years.

That's a great looking figure BladeS! I have to say I'm impressed with the tailoring. I'm pleased they appear to have paid attention to making the jeans slimmer, something which wasn't the case with the Iminime Blondie figure from a few years back.

The sculpt is a tad on the cartoony side alright, but i guess going from their track record that's to be expected from SS. For me it's the overly exaggerated chin and jaw that's throwing things off. The dark colour on the lips dosen't help matters either.
The tailoring and details are great though and he's one tallll figure...just like he should be.

I do wish there were more accessories included as well, but overall it's one cool looking figure on the shelf :cool:

DSC_1703.JPG
DSC_1689.JPG
DSC_1688.JPG

I know a lot of what we see on screen has shadows which can give us all different perspectives on someone's face. I have not seen a picture of this figure with shadows convey any look. Aside from the ones that hide his face, that is🤣.

The more I pose this figure the more I enjoy it. I do think a few people who mentioned that the holster is wrong were nitpicking at first but after watching the films again they were right. I also noticed SS got the buckle wrong on the gun belt. Easy fix by hiding the one end with the belt above it but was thinking of having a custom belt and holster made for this. I do hope they make High Plains Drifter, Hang em high, Three mules for sister Sarah versions of Clint, of course the biggest must have is William Munny. Hell more Dirty Harry and even Philo Bedo with Claude would be great.

View attachment 631469
View attachment 631470
View attachment 631474
View attachment 631475
View attachment 631472
View attachment 631471
View attachment 631473

Man, what a fun figure, I think the head sculpt likeness is on the weaker side, but the tailoring on everything is fantastic, and the skeleton seems fairly sturdy. All things considered, especially coming from Sideshow, I'm so happy with this guy. One of my favorite purchases in recent years.
Body looks spot on. is it a new body by sideshow?

Other than the leg extenders it doesn't appear to be a new body. I think they tailored the outfit well.

Body looks spot on. is it a new body by sideshow?
@JacktheRipper is right, I believe it's the same body. Mine is really stiff/rigid (in a good way) though, so posing him and keeping balance was really easy.

Here's what the body looks like, if it helps: https://toyanxiety.com/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-the-man-with-no-name-nude-body/

The outfit and tailoring are 100% the highlight of this figure, everything fits incredibly well. I think if the head sculpt was a bit more accurate and the guns looked a little less plastic this would be a perfect figure to me.

If you look at the Present Toys release that's coming out, you can really see the quality difference in the outfit. I think their head sculpt is a bit more accurate though, but I'll wait until in-hand pictures come out.

Yeah I initially thought I'd get the Present Toys, but the outfit and proportions do look a whole lot better on the Sideshow figure. Frustrating that we have to wait so long for another batch, as I'd love to try a repaint on it.

Honestly, other than high end customs, the Sideshow is more than likely the best "right out of the box" figure we'll see any time soon. Again, not custom, not high-end, but mass produced, open it up and there ya go. I cannot imagine a small company who produces knockoffs coming particularly close in terms of overall quality. However, I am glad the options are there.

Back