Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the same email. Soooooooooo are we getting soon? Before April or quarter 3???? What. The. Hell. Is. HAPPENING?????

I love my Dirty Harry... need to make a hot dog for him, though.

Now... to order or not order "Preacher"? Ugh.....!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
I would hope that this is just some short delay; which do happen. Funny though, that they would send out information about arriving soon and in a matter of a day or two double back.

Well SS certainly know how to kill your entusiasm for old Blondie. In the space of 48 hours it goes from shipping in the next ten days to having to wait for further 5 to 8 months:mad:
The most infuriating thing about this is the initial email about it charging on Monday and THEN saying, nope, 6 months. Oopsies here's 15%... Sorry. Oh you gotta use the coupon in like a week too.

It's like spitting in my face and then saying I look nice today.

I'm keeping a small glimmer of hope that if you got the initial charging email that the follow up delay email was accidentally triggered by their system. But I'm not holding my breath.

They must have ran out of stock as mine has been pushed to the second run, which is sometime around Aug/Dec.

Anyways i canceled my order and got a complete refund, deposit included. Won't be shopping with them again.

The most infuriating thing about this is the initial email about it charging on Monday and THEN saying, nope, 6 months. Oopsies here's 15%... Sorry. Oh you gotta use the coupon in like a week too.

It's like spitting in my face and then saying I look nice today.

I'm keeping a small glimmer of hope that if you got the initial charging email that the follow up delay email was accidentally triggered by their system. But I'm not holding my breath.
That's what made me cancel. Here's a coupon for 15% off any IN-STOCK item that you don't really want🤨

From Sideshow live chat: “So if you received the arrival email that shows a charge date that means your batch is arriving. The other email is an automated email that goes out for anyone that had it on order due to the delay for future orders. The second email is just automated so you can disregard. For those who did not get the shipping email it is delayed. But since you receive the arrival email yours is not delayed.”

From Sideshow live chat: “So if you received the arrival email that shows a charge date that means your batch is arriving. The other email is an automated email that goes out for anyone that had it on order due to the delay for future orders. The second email is just automated so you can disregard. For those who did not get the shipping email it is delayed. But since you receive the arrival email yours is not delayed.”
🙏

Rollercoaster of emotions this weekend.

:oops:

I'm exhausted...

It's amazing, considering everything else that's going on in the world, THIS is what has actually been bugging me the most???

:thud:

Guys, I've just received Dirty Harry - and the headsculpt is really grey. Almost like he's just repaired a car :D Not nearly life-like skin tone like at the Hot Toys figures and it mismatches the skin tone of the hands too... The strange is that I could not really make a photo of it using a phone, it seems it compensates it. Is it normal, or my figure got a little too much grey?

Damn, glad I didn’t cancel. So I guess my final charge will go through today.

Guys, I've just received Dirty Harry - and the headsculpt is really grey. Almost like he's just repaired a car :D Not nearly life-like skin tone like at the Hot Toys figures and it mismatches the skin tone of the hands too... The strange is that I could not really make a photo of it using a phone, it seems it compensates it. Is it normal, or my figure got a little too much grey?
Image if a company like Lim Toys had the licence, The Gunslinger is an exceptional piece.

Still confused? I got an original email saying that I will be charged shortly. Then a day later I got an email saying there is a delay...so which one is it? Guess I'll know by tomorrow?

Still confused? I got an original email saying that I will be charged shortly. Then a day later I got an email saying there is a delay...so which one is it? Guess I'll know by tomorrow?

Did you log into your account? It should specify on your order whether or not the figure has been delayed.

My order stated that it was delayed, but gave me the option of a full refund including the deposit.

Back