Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sideshow intentionally doesn’t make realistic sculpts for whatever weird reason. I’m not sure why but they seem to like the caricature/artistic interpretation approach instead of going for realism or accuracy to source material.

"We've come this far. Let's not ruin it by thinking."

Good philosophy.

Sideshow winging it.jpg

:monkey3

Dirty Harry just shipped at OSK. I went ahead and preordered him at SS to use gift card and reward points. Hopefully he starts to ship soon so I can pay him off.

Dirty Harry just shipped at OSK. I went ahead and preordered him at SS to use gift card and reward points. Hopefully he starts to ship soon so I can pay him off.
Please provide your thoughts. I'm debating between Dirty Harry and Blondie - leaning towards Blondie for the Western presence, but I think Dirty Harry looks more like Clint.

Please provide your thoughts. I'm debating between Dirty Harry and Blondie - leaning towards Blondie for the Western presence, but I think Dirty Harry looks more like Clint.
I'll do that, I'm getting both figures, but Harry is first due to him releasing sooner. Plus I actually would love a detective type character in the collection apart from Batman. I've binged most of all Clints films recently and I'm all in for this line.

Last edited:
I'd really like to pick up the Harry figure at some point. It's a shame the yellow leather holdall wasn't included with the figure though. It would have made for a nice accessory.

It's a bittersweet video. It's nice to see Clint Eastwood embracing the hobby and his involvement in the making of the figures, but such a shame it had to be Sideshow. It almost feels like Sideshow used Hot Toys reputation and figures to bait Clint Eastwood into giving them the rights to his likeness. I can't imagine SS showing Clint their final products of Beetlejuice and Snake Plissken as examples of their quality.

Maybe just maybe, Sideshow will put extra effort because of Eastwood's involvement and the final products will be as good as the prototypes, but I doubt it, given that even the prototypes are slightly below other 1/6 scale company quality.

Interestingly, they said Sideshow is the FIRST company to get Clint's likeness rights, so perhaps Threezero , Blitzway, and InArts will get them too at some point.

Last edited:
Would love to get a Harry -- but not at that price. Hopefully he's severely discounted some day, like at $50 bucks cheaper!

Back