Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_ClintEastwood.jpg

Sideshow presents the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection. This line will include a series of Statues and Sixth Scale Figures based on the legendary roles of famed actor Clint Eastwood. Stay tuned for more details and be sure to RSVP in the meantime so you can receive updates on when these pieces go up for pre-order.

Holy God. The impossible has happened. I will buy everything.

Dollars trilogy
Unforgiven
Dirty Harry
Philo Beddoe!

I am gutted it will be ages before we get to see anything with little to no updates in between.

I'm shocked this is happening and disappointed that it's Sideshow getting the license. :gah:

I hope they prove me wrong and knock it out of the park though.

I'll wait to see production photos before getting excited for any figure that they do in this line. Cool to see that we're getting this though.

If I were to guess, I'd suspect that this is a deal with either Malpaso Productions or Warner Brothers (or both) and as such would only cover the relevant films under such an umbrella. If that is the case, and it is via Malpaso, I wouldn't be expecting anything from the Dollars trilogy (unless they have acquired the license separately), Kelly's Heroes, Bronco Billy, Where Eagles Dare, or In the Line of Fire, but pretty much anything else Eastwood starred in from Hang 'em High onwards would likely be possible.

If I were to guess, I'd suspect that this is a deal with either Malpaso Productions or Warner Brothers (or both) and as such would only cover the relevant films under such an umbrella. If that is the case, and it is via Malpaso, I wouldn't be expecting anything from the Dollars trilogy (unless they have acquired the license separately), Kelly's Heroes, Bronco Billy, Where Eagles Dare, or In the Line of Fire, but pretty much anything else Eastwood starred in from Hang 'em High onwards would likely be possible.

You don't negotiate a license for Clint Eastwood and not do GBU.

I've been wanting an official Clint Eastwood line for YEARS, especially Josey Wales, and of course when it actually happens it has to be Sideshow.

Slightly cartoony caricature sculpts with loose floppy bodies incoming.

They just need to give collectors a licensed Man with No Name...if they are not doing this they should call the whole thing off.
Even with what will probably be shoddy quality, between this and The Dude, if someone had told me two years ago that I would be more excited about Sideshows 1/6 line up that Hot Toys I would not have believed them.
Two upcoming figures that I am excited about from Sideshow is two more than I am excited about from Hot Toys upcoming slate.
I am good on 1/6 recreations of the Walmart toy aisle. Maybe one day Hot Toys will get back to catering to modem classic film fans who want something other than Marvel, DC, and Star Wars.
Everything that I am looking forward to now is coming from Sideshow, Asmus, or Dam Toys.

Even if the sculpts are not what we are hoping for, I’m hoping the outfits will be really good. At least there are nice sculpts available to switch out and add to the clothing sets.

Very interesting license. Are we sure it is for 1/6 scale? I don't see it in the teaser pic.

There are definitely a few characters I would be interested in, if so, and done right.

Back