Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the shots. The headsculpt looks very stylized, almost like a charature. The single tone paint on the hair is distracting. Sideshow can't seem to get the paint apps down too well. Clothes look "slept in". I always thought Harry presented a little more tailored than that, but it could be down to futzing.

Really appreciate the pics, but I'm still on the fence.

The sculpt is decent, paint apps overall are decent but what is that under the eyes? Looks like someone’s gone at it with a ballpoint pen and drawn eyeliner and some eyelashes? Could argue it wasn’t needed at all?!

Looks better than typical SS effort to my eyes.

Didn't they say they got "Nancy" to sculpt these in that video? Isn't he/she one of the top custom sculptors?
Yup better known as Yixie on Instagram. She also did the Pale rider sculpt, It's a good sculpt but it's as always SS fault it comes out soft. This happens with every well made sculpts Trevor groove comes to mind when it comes to good sculpts being ruined. Not that this is bad or has been ruined so much but the paint holds it back IMO.

Yup better known as Yixie on Instagram. She also did the Pale rider sculpt, It's a good sculpt but it's as always SS fault it comes out soft. This happens with every well made sculpts Trevor groove comes to mind when it comes to good sculpts being ruined. Not that this is bad or has been ruined so much but the paint holds it back IMO.
Cool. I had a feeling Yixie was Nancy but didn't want to assume.

But true, It's usually the manufacture who ends up failing, not the sculptor. Sort of like Waruna and StarAce. He does pretty great work especially when you see his digital sculpts, but then something messes up between his digital sculpts and whatever the heck Star Ace ends up putting out.

Thanks for the pics, I am a bit relieved . If the clothed come that wrinkled a water treatment can fix that. Mine arrived Friday.
Don't worry Space Ace, the wrinkles are my fault.... I was manhandling Harry and didn't send him to the dry cleaner before photos. I was focusing too much on trying to get photos of his head.

It's a great looking figure, and feels very 70's accurate to me. I just wish the skin tones of the face were closer to what the hands look like, and I wish the hair had a different sheen/texture than the face. It makes it look a bit chalky.

Guys,

I was really hoping the new DH will be a winner for us but I am not sure now after seeing some pics of the figure. I am actually ok with the Dirty Harry head sculpt. With a better paint, the head has potential but the clothing is the area that is concerning. Not sure if water treatment would help with the cutting of the jacket though. I know these are mass produced clothes but if Dam Toys can do sharp tailored clothes with their Godfather line, it can be done. I owned a custom Yunsil Godfather Tux and Dam Toys Godfather is as well made as the customs so it definitely can be done. The Harry jacket cutting seems very off if you ask me and , the shirt collar seems also too big I think even with good futuzing will not help much. The sunglasses is also a key accessory for Harry and can’t believe it was not included.

Obviously we can never compare to a custom $1,000 figure but here is one of my custom Harry just to give everyone an idea of the fitting of the jacket .

DD7CC8D3-9780-434E-A481-2919E7C3686B.png

Last edited:
My Dirty Harry arrived yesterday from Sideshow. Here are some pics with and without flash. Without bright LED's, his facial features are very dark/grayish and gaunt. I'm happy with it though. Just wish it came with sunglasses and a hot dog.

I tried really hard to capture the "gray-ish" look of his face in natural lighting, but it was very difficult. The closeup pic is with flash to show the facial details.
No display stand, right?

Don't worry Space Ace, the wrinkles are my fault.... I was manhandling Harry and didn't send him to the dry cleaner before photos. I was focusing too much on trying to get photos of his head.

It's a great looking figure, and feels very 70's accurate to me. I just wish the skin tones of the face were closer to what the hands look like, and I wish the hair had a different sheen/texture than the face. It makes it look a bit chalky.
In all the years I have been on these boards you are the first one to call me "Space Ace"! Its appreciated ! Ack!!!!

Back