• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SideShow Thanos and Mistress Death Exclusive $700 Local P/U only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeprox

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale Thanos and Mistress Death Exclusive statue has been display inside glass cabinet. Still have the art and brown shipping box. Local P/U only. Location Glendale,CA 91204
Will post a picture later

:horror Don't sell it. It's a keeper since the shield isn't broken....

:monkey2 Need to fund my new order. Flex payment start next month. I am short on budget. Rome did U know somebody stole all my 4 tires :mad: i just got that tire before comicon. So i have to buy a new Tires and Rims :slap

Last edited:
:monkey2 Need to fund my new order. Flex payment start next month. I am short on budget. Rome did U know somebody stole all my 4 tires :mad: i just got that tire before comicon. So i have to buy a new Tires and Rims :slap

Sorry to hear that bro. :( tires are expensive indeed. Hope you find out who did it.

Does this mean your on a Hunt?? :gun

Sorry to hear that Joe.

:lol I check few tire stores around the area but no luck :monkey2 What's up Bro. We miss U @ youtube it's been a while u don't download video any more. So no more Bowen for U?

I'll get back to Reviews soon, just been Lazy. No Bowen for me Sir.. :yess:
Good Luck on the Sale.

Too bad is local pick up only. I love Thanos. I would take it for $600 shipped to USA Florida.

Back