• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Statues for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlikealight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need to move some stuff to make room.The price includes paypal fees. You pay shipping. All include both original boxes..

Sideshow Green Lantern Reg $450
Sideshow Power Girl Ex $500
Sideshow Deadpool X-Force $700
Sideshow Predator 2 Maquette $2000 - I have two for sale.
Sideshow Red Sonja Ex $400
Sideshow Sinestro Green $400

Edit to answer some questions. All of these were opened by me and inspected for obvious breaks and major defects. They were then repacked and stored. The only ones that have been displayed are the Deadpools and they are up now. I am not an incredibly picky collector. I would not notice most tiny defects and if I did I am fine with it. I can look for specific things if you ask and am more than willing to send pictures in a text if needed. If you would consider yourself to be an incredibly picky collector please do not buy from me. I do not want to waste either your time or mine.

Sold Items

XM Studios Magneto SOLD
Sideshow Wonder Woman Ex $400 Sold
Sideshow Hulk Ex (Green) $500 Sold
Sideshow King Hulk $700 Sold
Sideshow Deadpool Ex $1000 Sold
Sideshow Apocalypse Ex $600 Sold
Sideshow Sinestro Ex $400 Sold
Blitzway Marilyn Monroe $500 Sold
Sideshow Predator Plasma Cannon $400- Lights do not work Sold
Sideshow Predator Dagger Replica $500 - Some small scrapes - pictures available - shipper is really beat up. Sold

Last edited:
Back