Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks ..... crazy Doodler :D
Hey! We got a new source for a sweater replacement!
VTS Toys Revenger:

162021yzxcnmncvzaabxxq.jpg

More pics over here:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-discussion/684271-vts-toys-1-6-revenger.html
Nice. Thanks for posting.

If they stay at their 115 bucks price point they've been doing, I'll get one for display plus some extra gear.Bonus is its a Ray head that they made look alot like the comicbook Punisher.

SE171: Forgive me if this has already been addressed. But did you do a body swap on your SE with sweater in the detolf ? Or is that speck ? It looks great.

I just received my SE exclusive today! As I opened the box, I had flashbacks to when l bought my first SE at Kmart. I remember my mom *****ing about wasting my allowance on a figure that's nothing but black plastic. Hell, that was the appeal! A masked commando dressed in black AND armed with an Uzi? :drool

i got v1 , v2, v3, v4, v5 snake eyes when i was young but the only memory i have first is picking up vesion 3 at target. he was the only one left in the whole joe figures. good feeling

I remember being ten and hiking a mile to my local Toys R Us with my friends to pick up the V2 Snake Eyes. Back then (85), the peg racks were full of Joes. Good times from a great era.

My first GI Joe brush was actually with the comic. At the grocery store, they had issues 11, 12, and 13 all together. I'd bought a couple of the earlier issues when I'd seen them, but epic Kwinn and Snake Eyes bunker story (plus I was already infatuated with ninjas :lol )cemented my lifelong Joe love. 1983, but I remember it like it happened yesterday.

snakes eyes was my favorite toy when i was about 7. my younger brother pulled the legs and broke it and i immediately punched him in the face. i got a good spanking that day but remember thinking it was worth it. good times.

Back