Sideshow: Poison Ivy Premium Format (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Shoo

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Looks like they posted this pic on their site by mistake. It has now been removed.

wF0RTh0.jpg

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Reaction score
Really starting to wonder if Sideshow has a full DC license or if they license by the character. How do we have 3+ Ivys and not a single Penguin?!? Let alone other key Batman villains like Two-Face and Riddler. Heck, Man-bat or Clayface would make for a fantastic statue if done well.

Pork Chop Express

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Really starting to wonder if Sideshow has a full DC license or if they license by the character. How do we have 3+ Ivys and not a single Penguin?!? Let alone other key Batman villains like Two-Face and Riddler. Heck, Man-bat or Clayface would make for a fantastic statue if done well.
All valid points, with 1 robin to date.

Sex still sells.

Ronin300

Freakzoid
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
This utterly destroys the last Ivy PF. This new Ivy looks fantastic. I also dig the OG Ivy PF.
I honestly like the last PF Ivy. I think it's much better then the original one. That being said if this is indeed a PF, yeah it's better, I'll be getting this one. I always liked the flesh tones over the green skin.

filip629

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Reaction score
I honestly like the last PF Ivy. I think it's much better then the original one. That being said if this is indeed a PF, yeah it's better, I'll be getting this one. I always liked the flesh tones over the green skin.
These things all boil down to personal tastes. There just isn't anything I personally like on the 2nd PF. She's way too muscular and I don't like her portrait. Just doesn't look like Ivy to me. That said, we all like what we like.

MyenShi

Flight Baron
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Reaction score
These things all boil down to personal tastes. There just isn't anything I personally like on the 2nd PF. She's way too muscular and I don't like her portrait. Just doesn't look like Ivy to me. That said, we all like what we like.

Agreed, everyone has their preferences.

First one - which I had - was a bit too static for me. Second one missed the mark. I don’t mind muscles but the whole statue didn’t really seem like Poison Ivy to me; more like someone’s Poison Ivy fan art or cosplay.

This one has a bit more Poison Ivy personality to it although the expression is a bit more blank than I’d want to see.