Sideshow, please make Ceremony Han because...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why hasn't anyone customizing ANH Han taken the extra step and dremmeled off the neck and popped it on a body with a molded one? Well, I'm sure someone has, I just haven't seen any pics.

There's really no reason why I haven't given it a try, TBH. The head can be had pretty cheap....I think Dorgmal did and casted a few?

There's really no reason why I haven't given it a try, TBH. The head can be had pretty cheap....I think Dorgmal did and casted a few?

Ahh, ok. I would love to see one with a Darren quality paint job popped on a molded neck. I've been considering putting together a solid Han lately, I have the Medi Han and, while he's a nice figure...it's Medicom.

I have to admit, outside of the neck I'm really very happy with my ANH Han.

I like using the ST Han and Luke heads for the standard ANH look for each, but then I'm stuck with the older version heads on the ST bodies which seems to make those pieces a bit less exciting..... I'd love for the level of likeness with more of a deadpan expression for both.

Interested to see what the X-Wing Luke sculpt looks like.... I'm sure we'll get one with the helmet on and one without. That could make for some cool bashes.

I like using the ST Han and Luke heads for the standard ANH look for each, but then I'm stuck with the older version heads on the ST bodies which seems to make those pieces a bit less exciting.....

That's my problem. I don't want to take away the one thing that makes the ST figs unique.

For a long time I've always wanted to get the smuggler Han to complete my ANH collection but I was always turned off by the bad proportions of the old Buck(?) body. But the head sculpt is great. I can't remember if the ceremony Han has the same clothes as the smuggler but if so, I hope they use a better proportioned body, I'll definitely buy one.

Back