Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5142327485_42276ae0b7_b.jpg

5142332549_4dd0f3cda2_b.jpg

5142332551_285cc14f1d_b.jpg

5142338269_7cd96e96a5_b.jpg

:gah:
now i have to buy it..

I was a total hold out on this PF last year... after seeing it in a local store it was a must get, and actually gets some of the most positive comments when people look at the collection.. the other PF that seems to get a lot of positive comments is the Molan Ram from TOD. If your a pirates fan and Depp fan grap this PF! The in hand is better than pictures, although the above pics are great!

Annnnd Jay reels another on with his great photography! :yess: :lol

You'll really love this statue, Dvdwyn, it's awesome in person!

its now in my living room :yess:, still no time to unpack it though.. very hectic day today for me.. stuck in traffic and my blackberry keyboard made in mexico 4 :gah: has some issues cant type properly.. so i waste lot of time in blackberry store today..

anyway, will post some pictures here after i set it up ok.. ? :hi5:

I want this PF if l can get it for the right price. The face is a little off, but everything else is great. It would be great if Sideshow will do another Jack PF and get the sculpt closer to the new hot toys sculpt.

Many thanks remy ;)

Fear 666 xx :

it is true that this play is a success, very detailed, I know it is hard to find good prices at the moment, by testing against ebay abroad, there are often good prices;)

Back