Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a good repaint is all this one needs to help put the likeness a bit more. surprised noe one has tried it yet.

It was the main reason I wanted to get it. repaint it, properly weather it and make it a definitive COTBP Jack Sparrow PF, then sell it off

The new jack sparrow sculpt lacks the cheekbone structure of depp, the face is just too round and is quite a way off from looking like depp in my opinion...

The old pf at least has that characteristic depp check bone sculpt in the face...

Last edited:
Until now I have only been into LOTR collectibles, but I really like to get the Sparrow PF, so can anyone tell me what is a good price for the exclusive version. I life in Germany so looking at the original price of 325$ + shipping 50-75$ = 375-400$ and adding taxes etc. it would be 375-400€ if I did order it directly from Sideshow when it came out.
I can actualy buy it right now NIB for 300€ from a local retailer.
Haven't seen any auctions on ebay right now so any advice is appriciated. =)

24q4y9y.jpg

I think this one is way better then newer one, I just snagged a reg on ebay for $232 shipped

yeah it was on bid starting at 125, with buy it now at 250, I was going to buy it now but risked bidding and won at 232 shipped, getting him today

I really dont like the on strangers tide pose and base, this one screams jack sparrow to me more, plus the base is way better

I've always wanted to get this PF and really go to town on customizing it to bring out all the hidden goodies it seems to have. The prices I see it go for though are too high for something I'm going to take apart and put back together. Granted, I do want the EX to have the pistol hand which is always going to be more than a Reg.

is it possiblefor someone to tell me please the model of the batteries of the lantern????
i removed them to replace them and i manage to lost them

thanks

I picked this up awhile ago and it was damaged so I got it for a decent price I'm in the process of fixing it and reprinting I started on the head this is the second head paint up I've done and I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out I'll be posting more as I move on hope you like it

Before
IMG_7834.JPG
IMG_7831.JPG

After still of course a wip
IMG_7842.JPGIMG_7840.JPG

Some pics of my newly bought Sparrow PF!
Really dig the details on it and the overall look and pose, he stands out in the shelf! :D

Attachments

• DSC07122-1.jpg
    DSC07122-1.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC07157-1.jpg
    DSC07157-1.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC07158-1.jpg
    DSC07158-1.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC07169-1.jpg
    DSC07169-1.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 36
I owned the second version for awhile which I really liked but sold it when things were tight. I recently picked up this version for a song. Likeness isn’t as spot on with the factory paint, but LOVE the overall effect of the statue. Just screams POTC to me.

Back