Sideshow Penguin Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will eventually skyrocket in the aftermarket if the ES is very low. Any semi popular character released for the first time gets pretty pricey after it sells out. Especially if it looks good. Look at the Green Arrow PF. This Penguin is a great looking sculpt (as was GA). I personally wouldn't hesitate to pick this up if I was a fan of the character. However, I'm not. So, my wait for a Martian Manhunter, Two Face, Ra's al Ghul, Deadshot, or a classic Perez Deathstroke PF continues.

This will eventually skyrocket in the aftermarket if the ES is very low. Any semi popular character released for the first time gets pretty pricey after it sells out. Especially if it looks good. Look at the Green Arrow PF. This Penguin is a great looking sculpt (as was GA). I personally wouldn't hesitate to pick this up if I was a fan of the character. However, I'm not. So, my wait for a Martian Manhunter, Two Face, Ra's al Ghul, Deadshot, or a classic Perez Deathstroke PF continues.
Yep that's what I said, I too will probably pass on this one although I would like a couple more rogues. My number one wanted piece is a 1/4 aquaman, the wait continues lol

Yep that's what I said, I too will probably pass on this one although I would like a couple more rogues. My number one wanted piece is a 1/4 aquaman, the wait continues lol
I understand. I have the OG Aquaman PF, but I'd definitely replace it if a better looking one was released. If Tweeterhead would've released its 1/6 Aquaman in 1/4 scale, I definitely would've jumped all over that. IMO, it's the best Aquaman statue I've ever seen in any scale.

I understand. I have the OG Aquaman PF, but I'd definitely replace it if a better looking one was released. If Tweeterhead would've released its 1/6 Aquaman in 1/4 scale, I definitely would've jumped all over that. IMO, it's the best Aquaman statue I've ever seen in any scale.
Same, such a shame it doesn't look like they will do it at quarter scale. That may mean sideshow will reveal another one soon, it had better be good!

Again, I wanted Penguin badly. Another overwrought base with another exorbitant price. The character himself looks great. Again, not gonna bite.

Back