• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Old Ben & Bespin Luke...Hot Toys Joker Bust...The Dead 560 & 805..and Halo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Old Ben & Bespin Luke...Hot Toys Joker Bust...The Dead 560 & 805..and Halo

Up for sale are the following:

OLD BEN SOLD 100% complete with Box. In mint condition, has been on display- $50.00 Shipped within the USA.

BESPIN LUKE SOLD 100% complete without Box (gun not pictured, but it is included). In mint condition, aside from his holster in which the glue has given out on the backside, easily fixable with new and better super glue. Has been on display- $30.00 shipped within the USA.

Hot Toys "The Dark Knight" Joker bust. In Mint Condition, has been on display. 100% complete with box. - $55.00 shipped within the USA.
SSF00001.jpg

THE DEAD SUBJECT 560 CORPORATE SPOKESMAN (Blue) 100% complete with box. Has been on display - $60.00 shipped within the USA.
SSF00005.jpg

THE DEAD SUBJECT 805 TACTICAL CONTAINMENT UNIT (Green) SOLD Not complete, missing the papers photographs he came with...other than that he is complete! His ear piece is missing a little black stub on the right side, nothing major....it just isn't there. Has been on display - $35 shipped within the USA.

MCFARLANE HALO LOT OF 16 FIGURES 100% complete (no halo points) - $150 shipped within the USA.
halo00001.jpg

MCFARLANE HALO SDCC EXCLUSIVE HELL SPARTAN AND CAMO CQB MIB - $27 shipped within the USA each.......or $50 shipped within the USA for both.
halo00000.jpg

THAT IS ALL FOLKS! Please PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Old Ben & Bespin Luke...Hot Toys Joker Bust...The Dead 560 & 805..and Ha

PM sent on Bespin Luke (to turn into a Dagobah Luke:D)

Re: Sideshow Old Ben & Bespin Luke...Hot Toys Joker Bust...The Dead 560 & 805..and Ha

Payment sent.:D

Bespin luke sold!

Baaa daaaa bump

Bump, going to eBay in a day or two.

I will take the subject 805 for $35 shipped..

Subject 805 SOLD!

Smokin' deal on Obi-Wan...

OLD BEN SOLD

Last bump before eBay!

560 lowered to $60 shipped
Joker bust lowered to $65 shipped

If anyone buys the Halo lot I will throw in two extra figures (master chief from series 1 and the Arbiter from series 2).

Bespin Luke arrived today.

Thanks NightCreeper!

Bumpity bump.

Ok, been lazy.....I haven't put what I have left on eBay yet. But I will tomorrow....so this is the last bump before eBay. Feel free to PM me with any offers.

Back